Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 White Clarity Wall - Minitokyo

White Clarity Wall

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Heya! I've been working on this lately and was wondering you anyone can comment or give suggestions!
So far, I did the background and also the ribbon around the girl. =)

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4384/whitegirl8in.th.jpg

Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

It would be nice if you can provide the original scan for comparison. Overall, the asthetic is showing; all you need is a little touching up. Here's my few pointers:

1. Smoothen or slightly blur the character to blend in more with the clouds.

2. You may want to make the ribbon more prominent with light shadowing. Its not really noticable.

3. Make the different layers of the clouds more contrasting, ie. darker shadows on some areas while others lighter.

i dono wat to say sry

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Well i think it is..

1. To much on one colour from far it looks very plain,.,.. like a plain background so it doesn't attract people much.

2. i can't even see the ribbon.. try to make it darker..

nth else to say.. will update once i have thought of it..

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

err.....i`m not very expert to making wallie, i just expert in doujinshi or poster color mastery~~~XD erm,but i will give some comment^_^
Is very soft and good look , nice too !^_~
But some of people doesnt like those color, but for me i`m really like it , light on ths sky ^_~ i like the light of reality in real world

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

erm..it's actually kinda plain but off a good start! just blend in some sparks with silver and give it some lighting like probably darker stuff at some parts..it'll be better if u show us the original scan too :)

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

It's quite nice, but it feels like it's missing something. Of course, that doesn't mean you need to bombard it with planets and stars. Some gradients might be a good start.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Sadly I dun have the orginal scan as I got a render from one of my friend.

Signature

Absolutely love it thanks. Keep up the good work.

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. is it this wallie that you are telling me in msn? XD
okie dokie.. i think that it looks abit plain.. >.< With only the clouds and scan.. it looks really plain.. Maybe you can add some sparkles or glitters to make it looks more magical.. ^^ you can also try adding a title to fill up some empty space.. ^_^' hehhe.. but it does looke nice to me.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Ok~ Thanks for all the help guys~ I've finally done and uploaded it. Go check it out!

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.