Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wallpaper with scan of Takeshi Okazaki - Minitokyo

wallpaper with scan of Takeshi Okazaki

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

well, I take this scan: to1 by lthnadml to make an dark wally...

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2562/mt6wy.th.jpg

this work seemingly it's simple, but I has been working hardly...
what do you think of this wallpaper? I appreciate the help. c-ya ^^

Ooo...nice...did you paint the background yourself?
I would suggest taking away the dark shadow on her hands and maybe lighten the back of the umbrella just a bit
There's also a tiny bit of extraction edge left on the left side of the kimono
Otherwise...it's looking promising...always happy to see a Takeshi Okazaki wall :)

the truth is I was fearful of making a dark wallpaper because the scan is too beautiful, showy and colorful.
the background is based in a sketch (b&w) of Noboru Yoshida (Studio Ghibli) and was colored by me in photoshop.
I opted for a dark atmosphere because it seemed interesting trying to play with the lights an shadows.
thanks for the comment, I will consider it seriously. c-ya.

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

very nice, stands out of most of my walls, great work!

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Very very nice . . . the background is awesome, really . . . and i like the idea of dark wall and the play with the shadows . . . only few things. The shadows on the kimono are great . . on the top part has a little more light and the drawing are not showing . . . fix it a little, it shows like a different part . . and i would like a ittle more light at her umrella . . . just a little bit . . . and her hands are too dark . . . but really the background is excellent! XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.