Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny Movie - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny Movie

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

according to the announcement by Sunrise at the Sony Music Anime Fes' 06, Gundam Seed is going to have a movie! it is going to be the first movie for any gundam series, so this news must be quite good to gundam fans ne? but there are no info of when it is going to be ready right now, they only said that it is in the making.

so gundam seed fans, pls look forward to it!

if anyone has any more info on this issue, pls share with everyone! thanks~

credits: sunrise

[edit]
it is a gundam seed movie... sorry for the wrong info =(

Is it the Gundam SEED Destiny final plus?

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Well it has been a good long time since an original Gundam movie has come out. That bodes well for it since it isn't just some montage of series episodes. I think the movie itself will likely be pretty interesting, and of course it'll cause Gundam fans to have a nerdgasm. Again though I worry, the further they keep pushing the Gundam SeeD name, the more likely it'll be they screw it up, and that is considering that Destiny didn't live up to its predecesor.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Hehe the Gundam Seed Movie I'm pretty sure is not the first Gundam movie to be released, I mean Gundams have been around for AGES and I'm pretty sure their has been at least one with Gundam Wing. Anyways,

Yay, it's good to hear that the movie will be coming out, I mean sure I haven't watched destiny yet, so I have no idea what the plot will be like, but it should be interesting never-the-less. I wonder if if will be popular enough to be dubbed? Not that I mind if it is dubbed or not, it just means that we will definitely be getting it over here. :)

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

BalorYF19

BalorYF19

God of Death

yea i think the other gundam movie was called endless walts, but i'm not sure or anything....

To the topic, yea its cool that there making a movie from gundam seed destiny, but really what it going to be about Arthun or Shinn fighting in another war or its it going to have them finally find the answers they have been looking for thought both series?

Yes! That was it, Endless Waltz, with Triez's daughther that was in it... or am I the only person who's seen it? Wow, that was a long time ago, I guess it's about time that they released a new movie - especially since Gundam SEED/Destiny is so popular - is it also as popular in Japan as it is in the States - I just assume so, since they are making a movie and all X-P

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

I certainly look forward to it, since it'll be an original movie or so they claim, but it'll be great to know the aftermath of kira,Cagalli,Athrun,Lacus,Shinn after the final plus....if I'm not wrong that is ^o^ But still it is a great news for gundam seed/destiny fans since destiny sort of failed us...
More info! From Gunota...that is.
It is known, through a radio commercial for this month's Newtype, that the magazine has "big Gundam SEED news" though early issues don't appear to have come out yet to confirm what exactly that news is.

Edit: Sunrise confirms the rumors, stating this will be the first completely original Gundam feature film since Gundam F91 came out 15 years ago. Mitsuo Fukuda will be the director.

Update 2: Based on people who attended the Anime Fes, Shinn Asuka, Cagalli Yula Atha, Lacus Clyne, Athrun Zara, and Kira Yamato were featured with narration "their path takes us.." to a screen officially announcing the theatrical production. TM Revolution apparently topped off the event by saying "See ya at the movies" to the crowd.

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

I'm certainly look forward to it.
hope tt there is really a movie

Ryukon

Ryukon

Ankoku

A GSD movie? Hohoho, I really can't wait for that. Hope it exists and that it comes fast ^_^

Renton x Eureka 4 Ever
Signature
Proud Member Of The Gekkostate And Tsubasa

Its' sure been a long time since the last Gundam Movie .
Basically, the current movie focus on Athrun Zala's point of view i guess. Hrm...really look forward to though. Any one know when ?

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

The GSD Movie, i've already saw it, only 2 out of the 4, haven't been able to find 3 or 4 yet, its kinda old news, no one hasn't sub it yet since only the raw is out

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

ifs its a real movie then hooray i guess....but if its just episodes compiled then booger.

Wow, i guess Sunrise is really all out to plug in all the critisims they recieved by airing more Destiny Series. Lol. Look at Stargazer! Geezz.!

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

lol yeah...they seem to be mooching on this one quite a bit...i prefer the older series from the 80s but GS and GSD were pretty good...so that's coolies I wanna see it then! ^_^

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT! endless waltz is the first movie

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

Let's just hope it's not a recap T_T.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Er....this isn't the first Gundam movie, there have been Gundam movies since the 80s.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

It's going to be smothered in flash backs. I just know it T_T
I can still expect some good tunes to go along with it, and lots of smecky mobile suits flying around all sparkly and in really cool poses! Haha. Oh yeah.. And then there's going to be one psychotic dude that disrupts the peace of everything with a gigantic gun. Yep. :D

do you mean final plus or an ACTUAL movie for GSDestiny, DESTINY! okies just making sure about Destiny.

merged: 06-25-2006 ~ 06:20am
HEY, don't Seed already have movies?!

*chongie*

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by charcoal9046do you mean final plus or an ACTUAL movie for GSDestiny, DESTINY! okies just making sure about Destiny.

merged: 06-25-2006 ~ 06:20am
HEY, don't Seed already have movies?!

There are 3 recap movies for Gundam SEED. Destiny has 3 or 4 compilation movies as well. There's a original movie coming soon.

Signature

it seems like it is a Gundam SEED movie afterall. now i m beginning to wonder if they r talking about the stargazer movie coming up soon... if that is, it will be such a disappointment for me... :(

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by fujirinit seems like it is a Gundam SEED movie afterall. now i m beginning to wonder if they r talking about the stargazer movie coming up soon... if that is, it will be such a disappointment for me... :(

Stargazer isn't a movie. It's a three part OVA, each of them will last 15 minutes.

There are 3 Gundam SEED Destiny recap movies, one of them has already gotten a DVD release in Japan and the two others are in production.

There will be a Gundam SEED movie coming afterwards that will take place some years after Destiny.

There are no other series announced.

Signature

lookin forward to it hhehehe

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Wow,sound really great.I wonder what our characters will do in the movie?Fighting again ?

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.