Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A.R.T Reminder - Minitokyo

A.R.T Reminder

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 1 6 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

UPDATED

What's up everyone? How's the walling going? 2 weeks more to go! Remember that the deadline is on 15th June 2006.

Those who have no idea what the contest is about. It's a All Random Theme contest where u try to merge random elements together according to the ones we've provided.

The themes are:

Abstract
Elements
Fantasy
Monotone
Mysterious
Upside-Down*

Here's the updated rules:

- Basically you try to wall and at the same time, trying to mix as many element/themes as stated above.
- Indicate what elements has been portrayed in the wallpaper, why and how you did it.
- Remember quality and effort also comes into play when judging.
- In you description, please indicate what themes you've used and describe more so as we, judges, can read and know as well as for public to read it too!

Just some details about the winners. It'll be in the following:

1st Place
2nd Place
3rd Place

Featured Artist
Hot Prospect
Unique Walls
Viewer's Choice

IMPORTANT!
POST UR ENTRIES IN THE GUEST BOOK AND ALSO TO PM bj0rN and Rikkablurhound of the entries!

Signature

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

U finally did it... XD
btw, Bjorn, the featured artist & so on are other prizes right? Itll be decided by us or?

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

All by us except the viewer's choice. Perhaps we can let the 1,2,3 to be voted and from there, we can cut down and we'll decide on them.

Signature

Ahh, I need to get working with it now. Its gonna be fun :D

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Huh? Is it 2 weeks more! Oh gosh! Need to work things out now!

Signature

I'm not going to be able to make the deadline.
Sorry! Good luck to everyone else! I look forward to voting :D

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.