Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What and when was your first contact with anime? - Minitokyo

What and when was your first contact with anime?

With what age was your first contact.

1-10
51 votes
11-15
25 votes
16-21
4 votes
22-1000
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

My first contact with Anime in Germany was with 11 when on VOX procast NGE.

I don't remeber how old i was...but i do remeber it was Sailor Moon! :D ^^V

age 8 escaflowne

oh my goddess

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

Age 6....dbz.

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Ok, I was 18 or 19 when I discovered, or identified, the genre of anime.

The very first Anime (discernable from normal animation) I saw was "Wind named Amnesia" or something. I'd kill to get that one again.

But before that (dunno how old I was - kindergarden?) it was Heidi - something in the Alps.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

First anime... well, it definitely was between 1-10, but I don't exacly remember how old I was... I think one of the first series I saw was the Knights of the Zodiac... *sigh* good old times ^.^

Not sure what age, but it was Key the Metal Idol I believe.

NoirTrue

NoirTrue

The Soldats are in the shadows

13 in 1996 which was Eva when it came to the states but I saw DB and Akira a few years before that but became a big fan when I bought Eva

Stupid adult that doesn't know how to grow up--Naota

My 7th grade science teacher reccomended Ninja scroll and Wicked City. Then I went to Otakon '01 and the rest is history I guess

The first anime I remember identifing, and watching, is Outlaw Star. I think I was about.... 10 or 11... Re-Watching it now, just so I know the whole story and all before I watch Angel Links. Enjoying it immensely.

My first contact was when I was about 10, watching Sailor Moon. But I didn't know what anime was - I just knew that I liked the show and the animation style. Then when I was 15 I saw Evangelion on TV while I was babysitting and was immediately hooked (and Evangelion still is probably my number 1 anime today, 5ish years down the track).

I think the first time I met it was on the german TV when I was six. Sailormoon, like the most of here xD I was addicted to it, though I couldn't understand German

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

My first contact with anime was when i was five in my friend's house who loved sailor moon.. i got into it too =P

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

himura088

himura088

~Smile

My very first was Sailor Moon.. About 8 years old maybe. But the anime which got me really serious into it was Rurouni Kenshin when I was 12. haha..

Otaku19

Taco Lord

My first was DBZ at 8

Taco Lord

When I was 18 or 19 I was talking with someone I sat next to in class, and she suggested I come to the school's anime club. I had no idea what anime was, but I was bored so I went. They were playing a few different shows - Ranma 1/2, Fushigi Yuugi , I don't remember what else. It was FY that got me hooked.

pigoutgirl8

pigoutgirl8

Pulchritudinous.Rosebud

I think I saw a couple of episodes of Detective Conan in China when I was seven...

It Was Either Sailor Moon Or Ninja Scroll I Was Either 15 - 16.

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "Reality." But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true?" Merely vague concepts.. their "Reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their Beliefs?"

~ Itachi Uchiha ~

I can't really remember well....but I think my first anime contact was when I was around 4 - 5 yrs old...I remember the first anime I ever saw was the original first gundam series, the RX-78 vs zaku...I thought it was quite interesting so until today, I'm totally sucked in by anime portal and really hard to snap out of it. I t's like really addictive and guess my entire life will be stuck on it forever.

First contact was probably DBZ as a kid, but as far as actually watching anime because it was interesting rather than kids stuff, probably Evangelion when I was like 15.

I still like watching DBZ though, just because it's really funny to look back on it and think that it started airing when I was 2.

I would have to say FoolyCooly when I was like 8 or nine I think

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

I dont really recall it...
or it was DBZ, Cardcaptor sakura or sailormoon or perhaps cutey honey...

Meow~

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

I think I was around 10 years old... Well, one day I came home from school in the fifth grade and just happened to watch the premiere of Dragonball Z on Cartoon Network. I watched a few more episodes of it before deciding it was retarded. About a year or so later I became obsessed with Digimon, and found out what anime was after searching for Digimon stuff on the internet. Gosh, that was almost seven years ago... Pretty long for me.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.