Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Destiny is worse than SEED? - Minitokyo

Destiny is worse than SEED?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 184 total items

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

I don't like Destiny's story. I have to admit I watched this anime because I want to see my beloved AsuKaga but then Fukuda dissapointed me. I give my reason why I dislike this anime.

Main reason, it ruined Cagalli's and Athrun's character and their relationship somehow seen as they break up (I'm an AsuKaga lover) also the story was really damn bad.

Why Minerva always on top priority? I mean, in SEED I knew that Archangel tried her best to escape from ZAFT's attack so she fight alone battle after battle until reach Alaska, but Minerva? When it fight with EAF and Orb, why there were no back up or reinforcement from ZAFT? Gilbert always ordered Minerva to move from battle to battle like there were no other ships. When Gilbert gave the order to destroy Archangel and Freedom, he asked Minerva to do the job when there's only Impulse that can move. Athrun's Saviour was totally torn to pieces also Rey's and Lunamaria's, how can Gilbert give such an order without repair those broken machine first?

Akatsuki, well I like this MS, really. In Destiny, Cagalli got this MS from her father that already made for her from long time ago as Erica said "the day that this door is opened may be the day when Orb is once again engulfed in flames". It makes me confuse. Why Muruta Azrael didn't sense this big MS? Orb was burnt down but how could Muruta didn't make a search team to find something that may be left behind? I mean, it'd better if Akatsuki was made for Cagalli but not as her father gift. Why Fukuda didn't make a story that Cagalli asked an MS for her, better one than Rouge and Erica made Akatsuki for her. Don't you agree, if Akatsuki was made a long time ago, when Orb finally self-destrucked why Muruta didn't do anything to search the area? All I want to complain that it's not why Muruta didn't find it but the plot in Destiny saying that Akatsuki made long time ago and as a gift for Cagalli from her father. That's really don't make any sense for me.

Who is Rey? In SEED, as the story flows, I saw Klueze drank that medicine and sometimes he felt the pain but Rey in Destiny never consume that pil and never felt any pain before. He did but near the end of the episode. Klueze in SEED tried to kill all humanity but why in Destiny he made Rey as his clone from long time ago? Isn't it as he tried to made the same mistake as Ariga Fllaga did. (Mwu's Dad, remenber Klueze was Mwu's father's clone). Klueze hate it right but why he made Rey? I didn't blame Klueze but I am confused by the time Rey was revealed as Klueze's clone, is it really true that Fukuda is such an idiot.

Shinn Asuka, angry and hate Cagalli, saying "Athha killed my family". Then he hate Orb because of it. Want to burn it down with his own hands just because of that? He lived in Orb like a normal family, smiling, laughing with his family ON ORB, how can he never remember the good part that Orb ever gave him?
He acted like spoiled brat. He did what he likes, give Stellar back to the enemy and the stupid thing is he believed in Neo (HIS ENEMY/EAF) that Stellar would never go to fight again. HE BELIEVED IN HIM, HECK he knew Neo was an enemy! And when Stellar piloted Destroyer, she burnt down 3 cities and killed so many innocent people but he hated Kira more just because he destroyed the Destroyer. He even tried to take revenge on Stellar's death. I would say that Stellar didn't die because Kira killed her, if Kira was the one who killed her, how can Stellar's body is perfectly fine? 2 hands and 2 legs?

Media. Why Gilbert always won all the media? It seems that media was on Gilbert's side. All I know is that media shall always in neutral position. Why the media always acted such as ZAFT's fans?
For example, how can only Gilbert who could tape the incident by Destroyer in 3 ZAFT's cities? I couldn't believe in such big incident, why there was no other camera that can record that incident? It seens to me that Gilbert's way was too smooth. Freedom, Murasames, Strike Rouge and Archangel were SO DAMN BIG, how can they were not in the media, recorded I mean. Then, when Meer came to interfere Cagalli's speech, she said "why Orb want to protect someone like Djibril?". WHY CAGALLI DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO FIGHT BACK? Gilbert have said before for defending Genesis's fire in SEED, he said it's natural for ZAFT to fight back when PLANT was being attacked. Duh, why Cagalli couldn't say "IT'S NATURAL FOR ORB SOLDIER TO FIGHT BACK WHEN ZAFT ATTACKED ORB LIKE THAT ONLY TO CAPTURE DJIBRIL"?
Lacus's speech even didn't have any effect to fight back Gilbert (as I said before, Gilbert's way was too smooth).

Cagalli was so damn weak in Destiny. She could do anything she want in SEED, I like Cagalli this way. When Kira kidnapped her and she stayed in Archangel all the time without doing anything for Orb. Another Fukuda's idiot plot to ruin Cagalli's character. I think Fukuda likes Athrun but he hates Cagalli, that's why he wanted to ruin their relationship. Why Fukuda didn't make story like for Cagalli similar with Lacus when she tried to collect people who can support her action? There are so many people who will support her ideals, why she didn't try to collect them secretly? I don't want to blame only on Cagalli did because Kira also made mistakes. As her brother, why Kira never even helped Cagalli rules Orb? If they can work together I am sure that Jona wouldn't have power like that. No blame to Kira or Cagalli, I only want to blame in one person, FUKUDA!

Djibril? Who is this person? Logos's leader? Yeah, Logos is also Blue Cosmos' mother, right? I prefer Muruta to Djibril. Muruta as Blue Cosmos's leader at least wasn't a coward and he also a smart person, unlike Djibril. Djibril was always sit in his dark room, watching news, and when danger came he just run away. He just acted as tool to Gilbert's advantageous, yeah such a loser. I wonder why he can become a Leader for such a huge organization?
He didn't make a new Gundam or Warship unlike Muruta who built Calamity, Forbidden, Raider and Dominion.

Oh, I must admit, three things as a plus for Destiny to me.
One, Akatsuki-Infinite Justice-Strike Freedom and Dooms (they are really cool MS)
Two, Mwu La Fllaga is alive (well, though it's make no sense to me, how he can still alive after being shot with Lohengrin like that and how can he escape from Strike but I am really happy for Murrue >.<)
Three, Archangel has a hot spring (woohoo I really like Onsen ^^) and it can fight underwater (Yay!)

Okay guys, if I write the whole things that make me hate's Destiny's story it'll be too long ^^. So, I'll stop now and I guess this time is your turn guys.

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

The story just wasn't as good as SEED as you said. It just flopped everywhere and I just hated Meer she was sooo annoying...glad she died lol...its like it was flying everywhere switching stories..it just made it all crazy and confusing half the time...but yeah Mwu being alive made me soo happy ^_^

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I think that destiny´s story is a bit worse than seed´s. But something I liked from destiny is that the extendeds were shown more as humans than killing machines.

for both serie deres always characters i hate..in SEED FLLAY DIE! and in Destiny, the annoying brat SHINN and the stupid no brainer MEER...or MIA watever her real name is..........but i honetsly like Destiny more..because it shown how alot of character mature and develop into a different person within the state of war and yet still be able to keep their beliefs unchange..well for most of them......and i just like that fact that Fllay wasnt in it..she friggin annoys!

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

JuMbLeBoY

JuMbLeBoY a.k.a JUM

I also prefer SEED more.
The story is better and not like a tangled Spiderweb.
But since Destiny is the continuation of SEED which i loved so much.....

toumarie

toumarie

Quote by JuMbLeBoYI also prefer SEED more.
The story is better and not like a tangled Spiderweb.
But since Destiny is the continuation of SEED which i loved so much.....

Yep, you r right.. Even Destiny is worse than SEED but since it's a second season of SEED, I like it a little bit of it..I hope the next SEED is better than Destiny which I doubt about it >.<

Signature
Member of The-Red-Knight

Shinn was totally annoying,thinking everyone owes him a favor,that he's the only one suffering or something......

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

I haven't seen Destiny yet, but I honestly want to see it. I really enjoyed SEED and I hope that Destiny isn't as bad as people say it is... >.<

Destiny is definitely one of Gundam's lowest points to me.

A.) It started out ok, with a supposedly new Main Character, but then it just completely shifted its focus right back onto the SEED cast while making Shinn seem like the bad guy now and getting (pretty effortlessly) taken out by Athrun.

B.) SEED Destiny basically ripped-off Universal Century Gundam elements (ZAKU Warrior, GOUF Ignited, DOM Trooper, the Destiny's "Wings of Light", Destroy Gundam = Big Zam/Psyco Gundam, Akatsuki = Hyaku Shiki, Akatsuki's "beam barrier" = Nu Gundams, etc)

+

Rehashed SEED elements (Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, Legend = Providence, Impulse = Strike, Gundamjacking in 1st episode, Neo GENESIS, Shinn + Stellar = Kira + Fllay, Mwu's Positron Cannon-blocking move, etc)

C.) Characters seemed to DEvolve from SEED, making them even LESS interesting than before.

D.) Gundams = WAY too overpowered like in SEED. (at least the main characters). I mean...Destiny, Legend and Impulse taking down 5 Destroy Gundams like they were absolutely nothing at all when just 1 seemed like a near-impossible opponent to beat.

Overall, I was rather disappointed even moreso than I was in SEED and Gundam Wing...can never seem to top the UC Gundam series'.

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

Okay, I'll just say this outright: I like Destiny (overall). Why you ask?

Well, for one, I like the start of it. Sure, it was another gundamjacking bit. But the part that I like most was that we didn't have to deal with a main character who stumbles upon another gundam, take control of it, and struggles with it trying to learn how to pilot the darn thing and how to fight with it. I am tired of those protagonists who do that; especially since a lot of the gundam series feature that kind of protagonist.

Next, about the ripoffs on U.C. Gundam elements. For those who put emphasis on the ripoffs on Destiny, don't shoot yourselves in the foot. SEED had plenty of ripoffs (though not as obvious). After all, the war started out, one power had the mobile suits with one camera lense for the head unit, the other power comes out with a new carrier and a new mobile suit (the gundam), makes it back to Earth lands into enemy territory. Yadda yadda yadda. The power with the gundam develops a mass-production mobile suit that looks similar to the gundam but just has a flat visor instead of the gundam face. And technically, it's not a ripoff. For one thing, the same company made both SEED series and MSG. They can do that kind of stuff.

In terms of the "ripoffs", I don't care about them. When you've been running an anime franchise with series after series for more than twenty years, sometimes you have to make rip-, I mean, copies. And I liked the copies. It showed off the mobile suits of old in a new way.

I think of SEED as the MSG of our generation.

And about the whole Cagalli thing; she is in a drastically different position in Destiny than she was in SEED. Back in SEED, she was an ordinary teenager in a war with an underlying social status. In Destiny, she is THE leader of an entire nation.

Perhaps the only thing I didn't really like about Destiny was the episode (28?) where it suddenly became a three-way conflict. That episode made me cry.

1wakemeup1

1wakemeup1

Wake Me Up;

At least I'm not the only one who liked Destiny. I didn't care about the plot holes, bad character development, reused scenes ro whatever. The only thing that really kept me interested was the plot and characters. All so adorable~!

The character that really grew up through the series was Shinn Asuka, in my point of view. Along with Meyrin Hawke and Meer Campbell. Shinn's haters can go shove it. :| If you had your life taken away from you by people you probably trusted, I'm pretty damn sure you wouldn't be happy and sunshine. Shinn thought Attha had killed his family, so he grew to hate them. Big deal. When he wanted to do something, then he did it. He wasn't spoiled-- he barely had anything but Stellar (before she died), Lunamaria, his memories in a cellphone, and his friends. He had *nothing* but those.

Kira's so called 'perfection' was nothing. He's not perfect as some people accuse him of being. He has skills. Kira Yamato has been piloting since the first series, which was over tow years ago in the CE time line. How is that being perfect? And just because he doesn't cry half of the time like Athrun did, doesn't make him a godmoder. He grew up. Athrun, obviously, didn't grow up. Lacus wasn't perfect either. Hypocritical? Nah. She only fought what she believed in -- and that was world peace.

Why blame Fukuda for everything? He did what he did and get over it. Who cares about Cagalli? I know I didn't. She was just a whiny brat the entire series before she let Athrun go for her nation. She was stressed out half of the time because she had a nation to care for and didn't have time to be cuddly and romance-influenced with her boyfriend figure.

Pairings in the series? Love them all except for Athrun/Cagalli. I'm pretty bias but not because I'm a hard Kiracus/AsuMey/AsuMeer shipper. It's because the dragging since Episode 23-24 in SEED. It was pretty pointless to randomly show up on an island and fall in love like a tragic love story. Athrun screwed it up himself when Cagalli chose her nation over him.

The only thing that pissed me off was Athrun. I've hated him since Seed. Can he make a right decision without causing a delima between friends and other people? No. His escape from ZAFT was ridiculous and unneeded. If he wanted to be loyal to ZAFT, then he should have stayed. Why should *he* have cared if Dullindal was researching and planning to confront him about something?

^^;; The series didn't really have a lot of flaws in my eyes, but I thought it could have been a *tiny* little bit better. I really enjoyed Destiny.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

well, to me destiny was definitely worse than seed. the storyline isn't as strong, the relationship between the characters were not so good (asucaga i mean. it was a heartbreak watching fukuda matching athrun up with some other girl besides cagalli T_T). it was still ok, up to around episode 20+, but after that it sort of went downhill for me. i lost interest in the show, and it took me quite some time to finish up the series. it could have been so much better :(

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Destiny isn't that bad, but still isnt better than its predecessor. Seed had the better story and set of characters than Destiny. I was really disappointed with Destiny's story and characters. I really hated Shinn being the main character. THat was the worst main character I've encountered in an anime ever. Its funny too how the main character role was shifter from dim-whitted shinn to the ultimate coordinater, Kira. Hope we wont be dissapointed on the next installment...

Destiny story was bad.. really..I couldn't agree more with you, toumarie.. And it's bc Fukuda's fault >.< Hope the next seed will be better

Absolutely right

I can see both sides of the story of why some may like Destiny and why some do not. For me, I do not like Gundam Seed Destiny. However, I can understand why people prefer Destiny over Seed. I won't point them out since 1wakemeup1 has already mentioned a couple of positive aspects.

I agree with the people who disliked Destiny. The biggest disappointment is AsuCagalli (yes, I'm a fan of the couple myself). If Fukuda was aiming for realism, he should make relationships/romance a bit more realistic. Throughout the series, it kind of shows how Asuran doesn't care for Cagalli as much -- especially the ending. I was really disappointed when I saw him walking away with Meyrin in the Final Plus.

It's funny how the main character shifted from Shinn to Kira. I know Shinn isn't a bad guy. In fact, I thought he was being manipulated and he was a bit stupid to realize that. However, he's not completely flawless. He's stubborn, spoiled, and very impulsive. Shinn is probably one of the worst character I've ever seen in Gundam Seed Destiny. The storyline for Destiny was a bit confusing. I had to rewatch a couple of episodes to actually get what was going on.

A lot of characters from Gundam Seed seemed to have shifted their personalities. I don't like it all. Kira became a useless vegetable throughout the series. He may have piloted Strike Freedom and miracously come in JUST IN TIME to save his friends. However, I've noticed that he and Archangel wasn't really "needed." You know what I mean? I guess Fukuda wanted to put the original characters back in to make it seem interesting? Honestly, it's not good. In fact, I thought it ruined the entire series. It could've confused the watchers because they weren't sure what the main focus of the story is anymore. After episodes...35+, the main focus shifted to Kira and the Archangel. And then it slightly shifted back to Shinn and Minerva. What's up with that?

Anyway, all the older characters (except for Lacus..however, I thought she was useless as well at some parts o_O) did not impress me at all. Especially Asuran and Cagalli. Nearly all the new characters (ex. Meyrin and Luna -- ESPEICALLY Meyrin) were...well...it's not necessary to add them into the series. I find Meyrin annoying and nothing but a nuisance to Cagalli (no offense...I'm just speaking from my point of view ^^). Meer Campbell was....eh...*no comment*

There may be a couple of disagreements upon my opinions, but it's alright. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions ^^;

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Omg..Destiny really sucked....the beginning eps were ok..but then it got worse and worse...SEED was nice~

RaiMinakami

RaiMinakami

Silent Guardian

....In my opinion....
G.Seed Destiny sucks!
(sorry bout that)
I hate the story line

I prefer watching G.Seed....

Huh? ICE CREAM! Yay! Itedakimasu
Signature
Do You Believe in Fate & Destiny?
(sig created by PAche) ~Ja ne~ ^_^

o.... it's not as good as SEED......
but however it got some cool mobile suits there(AT LEAST).

I like villains in these series because they are the ones running the show behind the scenes. Therefore I like Flay. Honest. No woman takes revenge quite like she does, sleeping with a cry-baby who just happens to be a genius by birth to get to her objective. Not to mention she's dang hot. :P It is too bad that she actually dies before Kira. And don't even get me started with Kira, he's right up there with Katayuki from KGNE in the list of people I want to hang. I would have liked for kagari and asuran to stay together though.
Oh well, just wanted to rant a bit. My knowledge of the story are from the first 26 episodes of the first season and SRW J, so don't quote me if my interpretations are false in any way (they are obviously).

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Letsee, where shall I start...

Destiny was interesting, it's a good series, but definately not as good as SEED. I think I watched it because it's the sequel to SEED. It seems that they're trying to squish too much into too little time, having too many characters and groups. Esp with the characters, it seems that one ep we're with the Minerva crew chasing the Girty Lue, the next we're with the Archangel, then suddenly we go to PLANT to see what they're up to. I like how in SEED, it mostly follows the Archangel, with few sidestories and such. It seems that the Minerva's missions aren't as purposeful as the Archangel's, like they're just being moved around, buying time (which is what I think they're doing). and the Archangel interfering and Orb fighting ended up going nowhere.

They tried to fit too many characters in, so that we end up getting little development to the characters. There seems to be a lot of potential that they never developed. examples would be Heine, who I thought was gonna be a prominent character, but lasted only a couple of Phases. Same with the Doom Troopers (or whatever they're called, you know, those machines helping Lacus at Orb), they and the pilots appeared out of nowhere -_-;;. the Talia/Gil relationship has potential and is interesting, but there didn't seem to be time to develop it. Same with the Andy/Murrue potential, I thought Andy was gonna be more prominent, but he just disappeared after going to space with Lacus. Shinn gets little development character-wise I think, he doesn't seem to learn or mature (unlike Kira and Athrun, or even Yzak and Dearka in SEED), until perhaps the very end (the special edition phase 50...). He's still a brat (I cheered when Athrun punched/slapped him :w00t:) Meer, like Fllay, I feel sorry for, but don't quite like personality-wise. she's a good person with good intentions, but unfortunately got caught up in Gil's plans. Gil is intriuging, but like you said, way too smooth and nobody seems to catch on until the end.... Cagalli was...interesting at the beginning, I kinda feel sorry for her, being a politician at 18 isn't easy. but I like how she came around at Orb, and how she took care of Yuuna :XD:

As for relationships, the Talia Murrue thing was pretty interesting and cool, though not as good as the Natarle Murrue one. I like the Neo Stellar relationship, how she trusts him so much, but he ended up failing her. I was very disappointed with the Neo Rey potential. I hoped it was gonna be like the Mwu-Rau rivalry of SEED, so when Neo said that "until next time, kid in white", I was hoping for more interactions. I was hoping that they'd at least meet and fight in the final battle, but NO, Rey was fighting Kira... The Rau Gilbert hint of friendship, and the Gilbert Rey relationships are really interesting, but could use more development.

And no, Rey is not Rau's clone, he's an original clone of Al da Flaga. he was basically frozen in the embroyanic stage, and when Rau is about to die, they "unfroze" him. Al had lots of clones made this way, so that when one clone is about to die, the next one would take its place, so that he really will live forever.

The two Lacus storyline was intriguing but then they just did some rush job where Meer just dies and that's it. The world questions there being two Lacus's for like 2 eps and then that's it. Meer was an interesting character (even though I'm not too fond of her), but the world just seemed to say, oh, two Lacus', who's the real one, oh well, there's two of them, too bad.

Athrun and the Saviour were made to look like mega losers. He didn't even do anything except transform and fly around. the Saviour did almost nothing before it was totalled by Kira! he was just flying around aimlessly.

The machines are cool, but a way too overloaded with stuff, esp the Destroy. it's like they're trying to see how many colours the gundams can shoot out... I like the Akasuki (so shiny!) but we only see Cagalli pilot it once, even though her father made it for her, and she was almost taken out... and all of a sudden it becomes equipped with the dragoon system? the new Freedom's cool with the dragoon system, but the Justice doesn't quite do much... the Destiny has butterfly wings, 'nuff said -_-;; ...

For romantic relationships, Kira/Lacus was sweet, but seemed too, I dunno, obvious to me. Athrun/Cagalli was interesting, though distant, but I understand how Cagalli feels, having to shoulder the responsibility of being the Representative. Athrun/Meyrin is sweet, and has potential, though I think Athrun feels more obligated to protect her due to the fact that he owes her one, and guilt, more than his personal feelings for her (he barely talked to her before). Luna was just weird, at first we see her flirting shamelessly with Athrun, and suddenly she likes Shinn? I don't like their relationship either because it just came out of nowhere. it reminded me a bit of the Kira/Fllay thing, though nowhere as interesting or reasonable. I can't say I hate Luna, but I don't like her either. To me, she's just there, she's just another character that's flat, and didn't develop much (we never do find out what she wanted to say to Talia after giving her those photos). same with Rey, he was just there, although the last 2 phases were quite interesting for him. The Minerva red coat team was nowhere as interesting or well-chosen as the Le Creuset team of SEED. the Creuset team fitted perfectly with their different personalities, and complimented nicely. Same with the 3 officers of the Archangel.

I guess there are good things about Destiny, like the Neo/Murrue relationship (the only relationship they did right imo). it's sweet, subtle, soft, and well developed. at first he doesn't even care, and made her cry, but towards the end, I think even if he doesn't remember, he fell in love with her again (I adore that look in his eyes when he looked at her in Phase 46), and I think she fell in love with him too without meaning to. I love the sunset scene in Phase 43 ::sigh:: fangirl in me very satisfied. It's not the sweet/cute/funny relationship of Mwu/Murrue in SEED, but it's still beautiful and sweet in its own way. But Neo kinda bothers me in his characterization. I mean, before his "unmasking" and coming on the Archangel, he was calm, cool, a bit deceitful, and emotionless, a lot like Le Creuset (in fact, I thought he was Creuset, or another clone). but when he gets on the Archangel, we see this sarcasm reminicent of Mwu coming out of nowhere! and that's what bugs me the most, the sudden change in personality. and he doesn't seem to feel guilty or even remember what happened to Stellar... also, the fact that they brought him back as Neo kinda downplays Mwu's sacrifice in SEED and makes it seem less heroic to me. so although I'm glad that he's back, because I really do love the Neo Murrue moments, it sometimes bugs me. (Oh, and that long hair so does not suit him!) Not to mention how he could actually survive is questionable. My explaination: [link]

as for the final Phases, although I appreciate the lighter, humour parts of Phase 46 and the angst in Phase 47, I think they seem too much like fillers eps instead of the final phases, where things are supposed to come to a climax (like in SEED). the final battle for some reason, doesn't seem as dire or desperate as in SEED, where they're trying to stop both sides from destroying each other with nukes. it's not nearly as dramatic as in SEED. perhaps it's due to Phase 49 of SEED (one of my fave, yet least fave episodes :O_o:). Phase 49 of Destiny is such a ripoff of Phase 49 of SEED, and it's anticlimatic 'cause you kinda know what was coming. I mean, I'm glad that he remembered and all, but again, it takes away the valiant-ness of Mwu's actions in SEED. Phase 50 of Destiny was okay, the Gil Rey thing was good, but Shinn still doesn't seem to understand... and the Shinn Stellar scene, ripoff of Kira Fllay...

Kira's a lot more mature (though still too shy to kiss Lacus...), but I think he's a liitle too omnipotent, esp when he fights (with that one exception). I still like the little boy Kira of SEED :). Lacus is a lot stronger, to the point that it's a bit unbelievable. and the Archangel's new diving system's pretty cool (so is the onsen)

hehe I rant a lot :)

although destiny had a better set of characters in my view, seed has a better storyline. so, i like seed better than destiny. =)

toumarie

toumarie

To response 1wakemeup1 No no no.. Athrun and Cagalli didn't falling in love right away at the time they were in the island..(Oops, Athrun did think about Cagalli after that meeting especially when he found out that Cagalli was in Archangel and she revealed herself as Orb Princess)..then they became closer after Athrun decided to join the Orb army..I mean their relationship's was growing in SEED then Athrun kissed her..It's make sense to me since Athrun and Cagalli talked each other etc..But unlike in SEED, in Destiny Athrun even never (barely) spoke to Meyrin..how can you guys think that Athrun falling in love with Meyrin? Where the progress of growing love between them?
Of course I hate Fukuda because if Fukuda want to destroy Athrun and Cagalli's relationship based on what he thought that their relationship was as a comrade and not a real love, why he made a scene which showed Athrun gave Cagalli a ring? Better he shouldn't do that so I didn't have to feel sad when she put off the ring..And because Destiny's story made by him..
-------------------------------------------(...)

Shinn Asuka? He did lose his family and he can blame Athha but how could he hate Orb that much and even tried to burnt down that nation? Orb had its citizen whom probably had the same destiny like his, why he never even thinking that way? He tried to kill Cagalli that's fine with me since he hates Cagalli so much but when he wanted so bad to destroy Orb, I hate him a lot, thinking that only himself who suffer because of the war..

Another point, in Destiny I didn't see a rival for the main hero.. I mean, in SEED, Kira had a rival. First Athrun, then Klueze. I know.. I know.. Kira looked very powerful but I could accept it since he is the Ultimate Coordinator in SEED..Back to Destiny, Shinn Asuka didn't have a rival..Okay, may be Kira or Athrun but they're too strong for Shinn so I could say that each of them wasn't Shinn's rival. I know he defeated both of them..
For Kira, I think may be Shinn should pilot Impulse to defeat Kira again ^^ and Athrun, well as we know he piloted Gouf which no match to face Destiny and Legend when Shin defeated him >.<
But when Athrun and Kira piloted Infinite Justice and Strike Freedom, it seems that both Athrun and Kira were really powerful team, I DIDN'T LIKE IT. You see, at the final battle both of Justice and Freedom were completely fine unlike in SEED that showed Freedom was broken enough when he faced Providence...I think it's more interesting if the main hero got a rival like what happened between Amuro and Char >.<

Lunamaria.. I hate her at first since she tried to cling to Athrun all the time.. Okay, I know may be she's just trying to be nice to him but still made me feel irritated but since she become Shinn's lover, I like her a bit (Sorry, but I just type what I feel about her)..Fukuda should make her stronger since she's wearing a red uniform.
You know when Djibril launched to Moon from Orb, Luna couldn't hit the Seiran's shuttle even once while the shuttle just flied straight..

Cagalli, why I said she's weak? As people you can see, she's THE LEADER OF ORB NATION but jeez..She couldn't do anything to stop Jona Roma's action..She couldn't defend her ideals, just follow the emirs said to her..Okay may be she tried not to take the same path like her Father did to Orb, the self-destruction but she could try to talk to Kira, Lacus or may be Kisaka to get another idea or solution to Orb's problem..And finally when Archangel back to Orb, she didn't do anything to found out what was going on in her country..she locked herself in Archangel until ZAFT attacked Orb to capture Djibril..

Athrun.. As I said, his character was ruined in Destiny. He said that he wanted to fix his Father's ideals after he encountered those pilot in Junius Seven but why he must go back to ZAFT? What's in his mind? He was trying to fix his Father's but then he joined ZAFT without even telling Cagalli, Kira? I think when we're in problem, better we find someone who we can trust to talk then together find the solution..
Then how can he even more care about Shinn that he barely know than Cagalli that he always be with for 2 years? I'm very angry with Athrun because of that!
Again, Athrun said that Lacus's assassination could've been attempted by individuals who had no relation to the chairman..How can he said that? The only one who knew that Meer's a fake was Gilbert and his man (and Athrun himself of course)..It proved enough to me that Lacus's assassination was planned by Gilbert himself, don't you agree?
Next, Athrun promised to find out about Lacus's assassination but he never did that!

Correction, I said before that Djibril didn't make powerful MS but I was wrong.. The Logos made Destroyer which is so big and so damn powerful..That's what I think before Shinn and the other destroyed them in easy way..How come a big MS like that splited into two that easy?

Meer Campbell, I hate her, yes, I admit that since she always pretend as Lacus and always clinging with Athrun..but for Lacus, how can she didn't do something at first when she found out that there's one girl that took her identity..Lacus revealed herself as the real Lacus later but I think it's too late..She should revealed herself sooner since Meer's action is against the law I think..

Plus again (I hate Fukuda a lot, but I appreciate his work so I don't wanna just type the minus thing about Destiny >_<)
First, Extended..as auel1124 said that the extendeds were shown more as humans than killing machines.
Second, I finally know the name of PLANT's pillar..Januarius, December etc he he he
Third, I love very much one scene which showed Athrun punched right on the Shinn's face (too bad Shinn's nose didn't bleed nya ha ha ha ha.. Gomen, I really hate that kid)

HOOAAHH, another long statement here he he he hope you guys don't mind >.<
Okay, people, thanks for sharing he he he.. Nice to know other's opinion about something, don't you agree? Another comment?

Signature
Member of The-Red-Knight

Yeah you're right.. I mean relationship between Athrun and Cagalli, there is a process from friend to lover but not that is not happen between Athrun and umm.. meyrin...

Cagalli was weak in Destiny as we said that Fukuda ruined her character but e was the one who made her.. I dunno what to say... Ilike him for created Cagalli and her partner was Athrun but I hate Fukuda because ruined my fave best couple (Athru and Cagalli)..

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 184 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.