Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari? - Minitokyo

Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

rika23

rika23

?-?????

I choose ino.. they both fits together.. shikamaru n temari? i think its okay too. coz temari is agreesive but sweet whilke shikamaru is lazy one.. imagine when they coupling..umm.. scary.. OX

Whos fits with shikamaru? Temari or ino? :D

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Temari,if i remember Shika's mom is also like her in terms of behaviour.........like father,like son.

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Of course Ino! They are really match~! It's very hilarious when you think of this pair together: the ever energetic Ino and the lazy, 'this-is-so-troublesome' Shikamaru. Lol.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I see him more with temari than ino.

hhmm..I say Tamari, 'cause they both go together if you think about it....

i havta say temari since, its like they fit together

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I believe there can only be Shikamaru and Temari! I don't even know where the match for Shika and Ino came from, for I always felt that Ino was better for Chouji XD!

Temari seems to have more chemistry with Shikamaru than Ino, and she seems to be the more mature and deeper of the 2. I never thought about Shikamaru and Ino until I heard it on the net, while Temari and Shikamaru I noticed immediately. So I'll go with ShikaMari...or Temaru. lol

I think Temari!

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Temari.
Shikamaru is a lazy but intelligent boy-with much potential, I might add.
So I choose an energetic and-I stress and-intelligent girl like Temari.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i honestly prefer Temari. Ino's too bratty.

Signature

Temari, cause Ino's a freak. XD

Temari, cause I can't stand Ino. <_<

I think Tamari more
And i don't like Ino that must

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

definately temari becuase when you look at his father's relationship with his mother his relationship with temari is shaping up the same way

temari without a doubt. ino goes with chouji once she looks beyond the 'fat' thing.

WELL I THINK TEMARI IS LOT SEXIER THAN INO.... :D
WELL ITS JUST MY OPINION. :)

merged: 07-25-2006 ~ 11:50am
WELL I THINK TEMARI IS LOT SEXIER THAN INO.... :D
WELL ITS JUST MY OPINION. :)

Domina

Domina

Doughnut

I like Ino a lot, but Temari is just better suited to go with Shikamaru. Just seems like between Ino and Shikamaru there isn't any chemistry?

Signature

My vote for Temari.

I think temari couse I like her much better ... and they are together so damn cute.

I chose INO, coz they look better together.

temari.... only temari who can fix shikamaru laziness.. ino, she'll fall for sai i think...

badkitty-real1

badkitty-real1

i'm Gaara's girl back off

ino and shikamaru are a great match and know each other well, shikamaru just knows temari, but it's not like theres no chemistry

I'm Rebecca Pimentel, Gaaras girlfriend ,and The Next Kazekage

i dont think so... since when shikamaru in a great pinch, temari always come to save him...
and FYI, shikamaru's mother also a 'scary' one ^^

or... he could end up with both :P

page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.