Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Credit - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I don't know if it's only happening to me, but my credits aren't going down. I suppose that if they aren't useful for anything, why not delete them from the site?

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Are you doing any activities that you decrease your credits? Such as downloading scans, starting groups, etc?
If not, then your credits will not decrease.
More information on spending credits here.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

and credit is useful...
it is used to make groups ,submit art and download scans...

Today i will have 5 quota but after i click 1 wallpaper all my 4 quota finish....maybe cos of LAGness can u solve it for me?

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by djzeorToday i will have 5 quota but after i click 1 wallpaper all my 4 quota finish....maybe cos of LAGness can u solve it for me?

Are you using any sort of download accelerator? If so, you should temporarily turn it off.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Ummm how do I gain more credits? and does it cost anything to dl wallpapers?

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

oh lol. please read second post for link to info on creds. ""

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I did read that link and I didn't really get any help on the subject since they want to keep how to gain credits secret......and the question on dling wallpapers has still eluded me...does it cost credits because i know scans do.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

All downloads above your 5 quota will cost credits, regardless of what they are.

One gains credits through participation in this community. Members should know what participation in MT means without having to be taught.

Anyways, since we have plenty of threads on credits, this one is now closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.