Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaara: For the Ladies? Guys too - Minitokyo

Gaara: For the Ladies? Guys too

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Gaara of the Sand village i have to ask what do all you girls find attactive about this guy. i've only seen the american version of naruto but what i've seen he's a bad guy in my eyes and he's the kind of person who would kill you in an instant. So what the attaction Can anyone help me out here?

Looks wise, he's not that attractive in my opinion, but his personality seemed to have caught my attention. Especially when I found out about his supposed sad past. I feel kind of bad for him. That's the only reason why I sort of like him...
...One of my friends like him. They claim he's cool because he's a blood-thirsty type of character with a dark past and has a mental instability. ...Though I see him differently...

Hey Gaara is awesome... hehe, i find him a bit attractive... Even though he would kill u in an instant but he has a really cool personailty, he's also strong and stuff...

Wait a little bit and you'll find a pretty noble and likable Gaara. He knows what he wants, and he's very elite.

His eye-shadow can't hurt either.
(What? I'm just trying to argue in a woman's perspective. I knew a girl who liked Capt. Jack Sparrow for the same reason.)

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

well lets see the whole fact that he'd kill you without a moments thought if you get in his way thats why he's so cool at least to me, and by the way erkicman, it's not eye-shadow[which would imply him wearing makeup] its pretty much dark circles from him not sleeping

Well, yeah. It's tough to sleep when you're a Jinnchurruki for the untamed Ichibii.

But it looked that way when I first saw it.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

at 1st galnce...i mistook hm for naruto...lol ( its a wallpaper ) but when io watched/read the anime....i found him to be a cool dude whether bad or good. like his skills too ^^

Signature

Gaara initially catches your attention because he is such a bad ass. That is what caught my attention the first time.

cuz hez awesome!
i dont really know why i like gaara so much.
i thought it was really sad, all the stuff that happened 2 him when he was little...
awwww, poor baby gaara
i mean, it wasnt his fault he got all evil. he started out nice. he only went insane becuz everyone was so mean 2 him. wasnt his fault!
i would go insane 2...actually...i am insane and im not even rejected.... completely....
maybe thats why i like him, just cuz of all the stuff that happened 2 him.
me cant explain. thought i should post though since gaaras my homie

I have to say Gaara is one of my faves because he's the exact oppisite of Naruto even though they had such similar past. Yeah I know it dosen't make sense but I like anyone who reminds of Naruto.

I'm a really big fan of Gaara. I even find him attractive and I take pride in saying it. Sure, in the first parts of Naruto he seems to be a pretty bad-ass guy, but like shadowVII said, "it wasnt his fault he got all evil. he started out nice. he only went insane becuz everyone was so mean 2 him. wasnt his fault!"
like everyone else is saying, I felt sympathy for him of his childhood, but that's what only made me start liking him. I felt even more inspired when the season of the chuunin exams. (the episode hasn't aired on cartoon network yet,) when Sasuke fought Gaara I think around the attack of Konoha, Sasuke had lost. When Naruto fought Gaara, Naruto had BEATEN him, in turn making a shocked Gaara and wondered what makes Naruto so strong. Naruto said his friends and that entirely changed Gaara's perspective on life. In what we fans call Naruto PART II (which is only in the japanese manga so far, and there's like a major timeskip there) Where Naruto returns two years later he finds Gaara is the fifth Kazekage of his village now and that he's CHANGED over the years. :D He is nice to his brother and sister now, he's started opening up to people, (particularly his brother) and he's learned that killing isn't what he's not entirely all about. I started liking Gaara more and more for these reasons. I loved him more and more everytime somtehing changed in him.

merged: 08-25-2006 ~ 10:31pm
Oh ya, and his dream finally came true! People started respecting him in his village after that. He's even favored among the girls of his village where he was once shunned. If it wasn't for Naruto, these dreams may not have ever came to Gaara. XD

hahaha i can tell you what I like about him. Before you read, just a warning up a head. It odd thing to like that part of him. Don't worry is not nasty or gross. I feel in love the moment I sight my eye. I thought he was the most hotest guy next to Kakashi and Neji. His personality and look. Not only that his move. He just a bad ass with that all so much power. He one of those type you don't want to mess with but at the same time you want. Because you just want to piss him off. (or maybe is just me). There one scence that I can't help watch it over and over and is one of the cutties thing I ever see him. Is during Rock and Gaar fight agaist each other. When Rock was using his super speed. Gaar got confuse which way Rock was coming from. OMG that was the cutties thing. He look innocent and sooooo lost. >_< hehehehe He just getting better everytime and scary. That what attractive him to me.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Quote: His eye-shadow can't hurt either.
(What? I'm just trying to argue in a woman's perspective. I knew a girl who liked Capt. Jack Sparrow for the same reason.)

Hell yes - guys with kohl are sexy. Lol, I don't find Gaara physically attractive, but I am a sucker for angst. And Gaara has that in spades.

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

I like Gaara cuz his past was so sad TT
I couldnt help ut feel sad for him TT1
Yu might think he's mean but he's not in the manga he starts to trust the ppl arounf him and the ppl around start to trust him too ^^

I reallllllly don't like Gaara, I watch the fansubs btw...

Anyway, I heard all of his sob story, and seen all the flash backs from the next few episodes.... Blah blah blah...
I don't like him at all, I don't think he'd kill me on the spot.

Its just annoyingly, annoying! He has no personality! Kinda like Sasuke, hes also annoying and I don't like (Sasuke or Garra) physically either.

i think hes awwwwwwssssssooooome! i love him!

warriormars

warriormars

Flame Sniper

i think he is major hot! plus i like that he is evil it makes him more sexy. and also that he is able to change for the better later on. and omg his voice in the japanese is so deep and sexy. bleh, i bet its horrible in the dubbed. i loved him even more when i found out that Ishida Akira does his voice. (he does the voice for Xellos from Slayers too. another favorite character of mine ^_^)

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads, in the evening, floating in the soup.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

At first, I really disliked Gaara, but after I learnt about his backstory and more of his character, I found myself really feeling for him and now, he's one of my favorite characters. To characterize him as a "badass" would be a bit of a mistake. The intriguing story of Gaara that Kishimoto-sensei told about him not being able to experience love was especially touching.

Quote by ErufuI reallllllly don't like Gaara, I watch the fansubs btw...

Anyway, I heard all of his sob story, and seen all the flash backs from the next few episodes.... Blah blah blah...
I don't like him at all, I don't think he'd kill me on the spot.

Its just annoyingly, annoying! He has no personality! Kinda like Sasuke, hes also annoying and I don't like (Sasuke or Garra) physically either.

I total disagree with you. Gaara way better than Sasuke. Unlike Sasuke seeking revenge and willing to gave up his body for that one reason. Taliking about moving on and be strong. ~_~ This is only show how truely weak Sasuke can be. He didn't even try to understand what behide that cause his older brother did he did. Everyone has their reason right. But Sasuke reason is just play stuip. Is not going to get him anywhere getting revenge. Because of him, I stop watching the series. >=0! Only when they have Gaara, and Neji. I admit Sasuke do have this cool side of him until he swicth side. Made him weakness person on the series. I swear when ever Nartuo mention him, OMG.. I don't even want to start. ~_~ (I want to make this clear. I do not hate Sasuke, I only dislike what he doing)

Gaara on the other hand. As kid, everyone hate him. He didn't go killing people for pleasure or seek revenage on his father. He only kill when he is threat. Beside what do you expect from a person who grew up a life knowing that everyone hate you even your own family. Want you dead for no reason. Gaara does have personality. You can't say that when the series doesn't basic on him but on Naruto. You get to know more of Naruto and the people around him. Little of Gaara. I bet if we get the chance to see more of him in the show we get a better view what type of person.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Quote by ROMEZand by the way erkicman, it's not eye-shadow[which would imply him wearing makeup] its pretty much dark circles from him not sleeping

I had heard they (and his lack of eyebrows) were physical changes brought about by having Shukaku sealed inside him, much like Naruto gained those whisker markings from the Kyuubi. The Shukaku is a raccoon dog demon and thus he has those eye markings like raccoon dogs. It marks him as a demon vessel and thus he was ostrasized by his people.

I like Gaara and his relationship to Naruto (who he apparently regards as his best friend due to their connection and all he's done for Gaara). In many ways he is just like Naruto, but whereas Naruto exemplifies the best that can happen when you're rejected and hated all your life, Gaara represents the worst that can happen. While Naruto strove to prove himself worthwhile, Gaara gave into the pain and loneliness. :(

It didn't help that the seal on Shukaku didn't contain it nearly as much as as the Nine Tail was contained, allowing Shukaku to influence Gaara far more (giving him that bloodlust, not allowing him to sleep and such).

To me I think it's the way he presented himself not shy like me ^^ but bold and strange and he doesn't take crap from other people he just get ride of them, personally the reason for liking gaara as to do with is childhood and if you look deep into his eyes you can see that he was really hurting so it's kind of a mirror reflection; of one's younger self and so speak for the other's but I think gaara and naruto pretty much fill the cup more.

Emiko8

Emiko8

Kiba-kun

he is someone who can protect and someone you know you could never get close to...

Signature

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Right now, he is such a great guy. i believe soon, he'll be the most popular guy among girls ^^ Even with his dark circles.
In the latest moive, he even reminded me of Edward Elric! Their 'jitsu' look so familiar. But other than that, Gaara is a really cool person! i like him :)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

People find Gaara cool because he has that "bad boy" attitude, same with Sasuke. I find girls now-a-days like that type of guy. Including myself. d: But, it's becaus we girls don't dare to do what the "bad boys" do and they just do it like it's nothing, so we find that attractive. x3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.