Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't see my vector art - Minitokyo

I can't see my vector art

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

I have a problem I can't see my vecor art : "Nice moment together". There is a problem in the database. I want to know if I could see my vector art (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/249981/) again or I must resubmitted it :sweat:
thanks so much to answer me ^^

Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

All gallery items are currently unviewable. Sheqel's doing a bit of tinkering. It should clear up once he is done. :)

audeaya

audeaya

Quote by AWOLAll gallery items are currently unviewable. Sheqel's doing a bit of tinkering. It should clear up once he is done. :)

thanks! :D It was a good new arigato ;) to answer me quickly

Signature

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

white updating, no bug should be bump out :) ^_^
you should wait for a while and everything will come to it's normal :)

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by nolovewhite updating, no bug should be bump out :) ^_^
you should wait for a while and everything will come to it's normal :)

he sort of did it out of the blue.. HOew do you expect everyone to know this was dued to updating by the adminstrator... unless of course they are like the extremist members... they tried to rectify where it went wrong or do a thorough check before posting XD

Nonetheless i hope the moderators keep one of this thread (i am expecting more) up till the updating is done... in the hope that other members read...

P.S: I really think Sheqel should make some anouncement before making all those server maintenance, updating and so forth..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote: P.S: I really think Sheqel should make some anouncement before making all those server maintenance, updating and so forth..

Minitokyo Changelog

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by kuroimisa

Quote: P.S: I really think Sheqel should make some anouncement before making all those server maintenance, updating and so forth..

Minitokyo Changelog

Well still he always does it after the change was being made..
( i wont discuss this any further ^_^)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

well I didnt see that until now X-P there was no intention of members actually noticing anything

audeaya

audeaya

Quote by Sheqelwell I didnt see that until now X-P there was no intention of members actually noticing anything

THANKS Shequel now I can see my gallery and others arigato
I don't uderstand everything because I'm french and I have some difficulties with words in english ^_^'

Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

UPDATE: The same database error in the galleries is shown when clicking on the report button when reporting.

Btw, Sheqel, it is rather obvious that people will take notice of this. :)

merged:

Problems for both database errors are now resolved.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Once again Sheqel has saved the day, problems seem resolved so this thread has served it's purpose.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.