Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Down - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Down

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

i'm just curious. what was with minitokyo's downtime? everything loaded like the sidebars and all the picture..but it kept bringing me to an error page?

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

last week minitokyo was down for nearly 3 days so well that is the reason why you have those problem... Minitokyo was down because Sheqel(Minitokyo's Administrator) decided to fix some bug and also create new updates to the server..
For updates of what has been done look at this thread:
Minitokyo Changelog

And for your infomation.. this is not a place to discuss this matter and also please take a look at the forums before asking questions as such...
if you are still facing the problems as mentioned post it as a bug in the bug forum and providing a screenshot would be most appreciated....
For now the moderators would have close your thread..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well since MT seems to be back up and running a bit slow but running I'm going to close this thread.

In the future though please remember to place threads in the right sections. This topic belongs in the Minitokyo section.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The database got corrupted last night.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.