Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In need of credits? Help Minitokyo double its bandwidth - Minitokyo

In need of credits? Help Minitokyo double its bandwidth

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Minitokyo accepts donations again. I am planning to double the available bandwidth for Minitokyo very soon. But of course there will be a lesser-nice fee attached to it. Hence anyone can help out by donating via Paypal. See the button on the right.

If you make a donation above $5, you can claim a credits rewards equal to your donation in dollars times 10. For instance, if you donate $10, you can get 100 credits as reward. (Enough credits to download some 200 scans).
If you want to claim your credits reward after you donated, please send me an email with your username and paypal address :)

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I was just wondering how many people actually have Paypal...

Just went to the paypal link and i just notice.... everything is in netherlands language O_O

Signature Image
Newbie at work
My Artworks: Haruhi's Busy Day At The Club & Suigintou

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote: Log in to your paypal account first before clicking the button, because else a bug in their system will make the form show in another language. Be sure to include your username!

I think thats why he wrote that right beneath the link hehe :)

Is there any other way to get credits?

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by HemmoIs there any other way to get credits?

Well you can by submitted quality scan or just participation in the forums.... that is plenty enough

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

how does it counts? the more we post, the more credit we get?

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Quote by maphackerhow does it counts? the more we post, the more credit we get?

To get credits just contribute to the forum.

If you want to know more about credits you might want to read this thread: Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

Oh, yeah. I would definitely help out. My problems are that I don't own a pay pal account and I'm sorry to say I cannot read other langauges but English.

I'd once paid something through other method that pay pal supports like accepting credit cards. Will MT do that someday and since I don't submit images that often, will I still be able receive credits? And about what security issues? Like, as long as you don't cause trouble and break rules, your account will still be active as long you log in once in awhile and we, MT, won't delete you, even if you don't participate in forums and submit pictures.

So, yeah.... it would be wonderful to donate money with paypal that support other methods and is in English..... cause I am in dire for more credits.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I'm and eBay buyer/seller and I can tell you, using PayPal is really simple.

Al you need is a credit/debit card and an email address. That's it.

Any transaction does only takes two or three seconds and it's free.

It' works with any Visa, Master Card or AmEx credit card. Most issues in PayPal have been solved.

Believe me, using PayPal is very simple and convenient. You should take alook at it. I'm sure you could find it useful for something else besides donating to MT.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Quote: If you want to claim your credits reward after you donated, please send me an email with your username and paypal address

Um, how long does this usually take?

'Cause I donated and sent an email a few days ago, but I haven't received and credits for it.

merged: 11-11-2006 ~ 01:10am
As I'm sure you can tell, I'm not use to using this type of forum. -_-;;

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

yeha paypal is really great. Anyways 200 credits will take a very long time to spend because of slow bandwidth. It is great to see that we have poeple trying to help expand it. 4chan and iichan has crazy bandwidth 0.o. Ive been hoarding cresdits ever since minitokyo V3 but its pretty sentimental so i choose not to waste it like i used to.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

i actually don't get the credit system much here but i think i have enough already..
++ i really don't know how to use paypal nor am i sure if i can. =P

Signature

i already donate some, just wondering how long to get some credit to my acc? throught it's gonna up credit after donate but not

please anyone let me know?
thank so much

hey everyone!
Im new here ^^ and i have got a question:
Isnt it illegal to take money for pictures you dindt draw yourself? I mean, there are for example pictures form Chobits.. so Clamp and other publisher have got the copyright, havent they?

5 more hrs it's been 2 days, noone care to answering me + i email shequel no answer either, and yes the $$ still take out from my acc with no credit in my acc at all...............

Hi there.

It's been almost 3 days since I've donated. I emailed Sheqel but there's no answer.. and no credit in my acc. Could anyone please do something about it? thanks

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I've got a similar issue as Lyly223 and momopurin with the donation sent, received, and an email sent to verify but no credit update. Really like the site and would really appreciate someone updating the credits for the donations.
Thanks

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

zero-walt

zero-walt

Inuyasha

Shequl is this for people that only have paypal?
because alot of US members in minitokyo are mostly under 20 years old?

'Signature Image' I am the one and only Wing Zero

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

If the donations for credits is not going to be honored then please remove the PayPal link showing the donation program or change the text to remove the credit award info.

merged: 06-04-2007 ~ 07:54pm
It would also be helpful if a mod or Sheqel responded here to tell the community what is going on with this.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

The issue is being handled. You guys will receive your credits.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Thanks for the heads up

What's the update for the credits now? It's been almost 3 weeks.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Like we have stated before it is being handled. So please just be patient.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.