Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 naruto lives on! - Minitokyo

naruto lives on!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I'm sure many you have recently heard the news that Dattebayo has officially stop providing subs for Naruto. Well for those of you who quickly jump to conclusion saying Naruto is dead or it's finish. You all been fooled X-P.

It was just all a joke. Dattebayo will continue to sub Naruto. You can read all about it

http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/14

Also truly confirm 100% by all reliable sources and the official Naruto japanese website. The fillers of Naruto will indeed come to an end, and the real storyline manga will be returning early 2007.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

lol, of course it was a joke. if you read the original post carefully, you would notice the * leading to the small hint on the bottom of the page: YHBT. if you don't know what YHBT means, just google after the definition, You Have Been Trolled.
the reaction of a friend was funny. after reading and believing the news, he started to get angry of this fansub group, insulting them for prefering pokemon over naruto and not wanting to believe it is a joke. xD
but i don't really care of this. i still watched the naruto fansubs by AnimeOne although they're many episodes behind dattebayo.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.