Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vote for your favorite Minitokyo Mascot - Minitokyo

Vote for your favorite Minitokyo Mascot

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 191 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

You now have the change to pick your favorite entry.

These are the entries:

Entry #1
Entry #2
Entry #3
Entry #4
Entry #5
Entry #6
Entry #7
Entry #8
Entry #9
Entry #10
Entry #11
Entry #12
Entry #13
Entry #14
Entry #15
Entry #16
Entry #17
Entry #18

You can vote by posting the number of your choice, maybe along with a little explanation for the reading pleasure of the contestants.

Please put your final vote in bold for ease of vote count. Thanks!

Please post only if you are voting and only your first voting post counts.
Voting will be closed at end of dec. 22; winners will be announced around Christmas.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

Well, it looks like I'm first. I'll cast my vote for Entry #18. To me, the city like background slightly conveys a community setting. It's not overly chaotic. It's pleasing simplicity is open to many audiences of different backgrounds.

anime-xp

anime-xp

random anime

im going for #6 because it its represents the wonders you can find here on MT

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yay finally! Wow it's really hard to decide... I have a hard time choosing between two... but I think I'll go with #18. The colour scheme works, and it's not too overwhelming, compliments the mascot's colours really well. I also like the idea of the buildings representing a community, as well as the circular design that signifies a global community. And the font looks nice too, kinda futuristic and digital :) It's simple, but well-thoughtout ^__^

Good luck everyone!

i think #18 is the right one for minitokyo because it fits with the city of tokyo and has anime that deals with the theme of the site

*~i am the proud administrator of~* *~pink-pearl-princess~*Signature Image

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i think that #8 is fit for MT because its the combination of all the good [yellow] and bad [dark-ish blue] times that can bring many people together into a great community
but...that's just my opinion so...yeah..lol ^^;;

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Number 6. It appeals more to me than the rest of them. And it fits the current season very well.

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

I would go with #18 I think it goes with the site better than any of them.

Wing Zero
Signature

#18, it's modern looking the background almost could be a registered logo. It just fits the site better than the others.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Entry #18, it's really pretty, and the backgrund is nice ^^

18, cause it would fit in with any background, and as some said, it is pretty and like a logo, and it is representative....good luck.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

This should be made into a service announcement sheq ^^

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Entry #8,the colour scheme is good,and it kinds of show that two or more type of race,culture,etc can blend together in MT

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

Entry #18 it looks like a logo and the background is really nice XD

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

18 for me, bg is really nice and original

Signature

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

My vote is for number 10. The colors go good with the girl's clothes and the patterns have a nice symmetrical feel to it. Not only that, but the logo off to the side is a very nice touch and it isn't too distracting.

Number 18, while very well done, is too white and it is difficult to see the girl, which I feel is the most important part of the picture. Also, I feel the logo in the back is too hypnotic. Sorry, but that's what I think. Go 10!

Semuta

Semuta

Crimson Red Vermillion

Well, I vote for #14. Its pretty original, and fits with mascot style most of all.

no 6 is cool, there's moon in a girl's pic...like it!

I vote for number 10

merged: 12-10-2006 ~ 01:49am
And exactly what marylinwahoo says...18 is too hypnotic...

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

Canteros

Hola mi amigo

I like the number 18.

That is my vote.

Ah this is hard... but I'd like to vote for #18.
Haha, because of its "hypnotic" background, we can get more people to love MT.
But anyway, this entry is very well done and I agree that it's one that looks like a logo and matches well with the site's name.

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

I say 18 or 8, i really like those.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

I vote for 18, i really like the city behind her ^_^

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

I vote for 10. Better colors and softer on the eyes.
18, as some pointed out, is nauseating and seisure causing. Really bright color schemes with circular texts make me dizzy.

merged: 12-10-2006 ~ 07:26am
plus 10 also has a city as well.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.