Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how did the girl died in xxxholic ep 7? - Minitokyo

how did the girl died in xxxholic ep 7?

Tagged under xxxHOLiC

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

hay people have anyone seen xxxholic? well here's a question i'm been puzzled about or most of the people were puzzled.

In episode 7 when the Wantanuki was to rescue a girl who is trapped in a hydrangea plant (i think it is a plant)....does anybody know the real facts about the girl's death? Has she been raped or why does she say "I'm so dirty"? can anybody tell?

i was confused at start and i thought she was either raped.....or maybe she know that she is already dead and her body was in the surface world......what's your opinion about this?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think she was raped and murdered. Then her murderer buried her under the hydrangea plant i guess.

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

In volume 5 of the xxxHolic Manga on which the seventh episode with the hydrangea plant based, is said that the little girl that was buried under the hydrangea was in the place where all the evil deaths are staying. Evil deaths that has tortured or killed other human. The girl wanted to take Watanuki to the other side: means, she wanted to kill him. Why she is dead, I don't really know. maybe someone she had tortured killed her, or so.

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

She says that she is dirty because her real body is now a skeleton. She was mostly likely kidnapped and murdered, and then buried under the hydrangea plant in order to hide the evidence. She's been there so long that all her flesh has rotted away, and that's why she doesn't want to go back to the real world.

I've always thought that her own father killed and buried her.

Thanks to everyone for all the coments you made and thanks to all my friends! ^_^
Signature

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

Wow, I had never stopped to think about it. But the explanations above clarify several things! I should begin to read the manga since the beginning!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.