Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Okami, beautiful with great gameplay - Minitokyo

Okami, beautiful with great gameplay

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Okami has to be the best video game I've played in a very long time. It's the only one I've been through like three or four times. Why?

It's a great story. It's really cool to play as not only a god, but as a wolf god (being a major wolf fan, this is what orginally drew me in). On top of that, the artwork is just superb. The whole thing is just pretty. I love the style. :) And there's so much to do. It's not one you can beat in a weekend.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

How long is the game in terms of hours? I've been wanting to get this for ages. One thing that interests me is the brush which seems pretty neat

Signature Image

It depends. I think that if you were to play straight through, no side quests, then maybe 20 hours. With sidequests and other such things, about 40-50 hours. My first go through was about 53 hours, if I remember correctly.

The brush is really cool! It's a great concept and well executed.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.