Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (RUMOR) Gundam SEED Destiny Movie? (OR NOT) - Minitokyo

(RUMOR) Gundam SEED Destiny Movie? (OR NOT)

page 1 of 1 22 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

There have been gossip and rumors flying around about a Gundam SEED Destiny movie, while highly unlikely, somewhat probable, due to Bandai's or whoever's consistent adding-on of Gundam SEED/DESTINY (i.e, Stargazer). Also, there have been films made for other Gundams.

Possibility? Or just Rumor?

Anyone have evidence to suggest it's false, or to suggest it's true?

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

It's not a rumor. It's REAL. Shinn, Kira, Athrun, Lacus, Cagalli & Stellar seiyuu has been confirmed to star on the movie. While TM Revolution once said "See You on the Movie!" at Sony Music Anime Fes '06, after the announcement of the movies been made. Here is the link from ANN.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2006-05-08/gundam-seed-destined-for-movie

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

According to rumors, Lacus rose to a position similar to that of Cagalli's position for ORB. Kira and Shinn are on the same ship defeating any upstarts trying to start a new war. Athrun is a head commander with Yzak. The Stellar character is supposed to be her sister.

but again...these are just rumors.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

The Lacus bit is true at least, 'cause there's pictures from the end of Special Edition of Destiny of her as Chairwoman (or something similar) of PLANTs, and Kira has been promoted to Commander status in ZAFT (*grumbles* I could rant forever about that, so I won't)...

Quote: Athrun is a head commander with Yzak. The Stellar character is supposed to be her sister.

Now that part I find hard to believe. Because at the end of SE, Athrun was seen in an Orb uniform. Besides, the guy has defected from ZAFT twice! I doubt they'll let him in so easily (but then again, Kira got promoted straight to Commander, so you never know....)

O_o ... sister? Stellar's sister? I never knew she had a sister... I find that part difficult to believe too...

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Alright! This made my day! I can't wait! Thanks for confirming ^_^

Signature

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Hmm. This seems a bit odd, considering Stellar is dead.

Is it not set after SEED Destiny, then?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The movie is supposed to be set after GSD and is supposed to end the series entirely. No concrete plot is revealed as of yet, well that's according to my knowledge.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Ah, yes, I see.

Well, keep me posted!

*is excited*

SakuraXSyaoren

SakuraXSyaoren

Royal Knight Of Justice

what is the title of thismovie?

I would Fight for Nerine if I have to...Signature Image

what movie is this? X-P

merged: 03-25-2007 ~ 01:17pm
oh my god!

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Yays! Tey cannot let GSD end that way. As ASH- Hikari said this made my day. I can't wait then. :) It's going to be so frickin interesting and definately a must see for me. :D

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Thank god! Maybe no perhaps they will fix the mess they made out of the meyrin x athrun x cagalli love triangle.

... Kira in ZAFT? because of Lacus? or for some unknown reason... I'll keep dreaming he isn't. Lacus as chairwomen... maybe fits the part but Kira cant.. Kira is part of Orb, he cant leave, and taking sides will ruin the first 2 series... Steller's sister? .. never heard of her, is he trying to make the series even worse? Destiny wasn't bad a ZAFT side of the story of Seed. This movie is going to be so confusing.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

... Kira in ZAFT? because of Lacus? or for some unknown reason... I'll keep dreaming he isn't. Lacus as chairwomen... maybe fits the part but Kira cant.. Kira is part of Orb, he cant leave, and taking sides will ruin the first 2 series... Steller's sister? .. never heard of her, is he trying to make the series even worse? Destiny wasn't bad a ZAFT side of the story of Seed. This movie is going to be so confusing.

--

I'm betting most those things are true. Kira was showed in the final plus with ORB and ZAFT members, and there is indication of Lacus and chairwoman, but Stellar being a genetically enhanced human, and having a sister? Very unlikely.

really? cant wait for the movie.. tanx for the info..

reaaaally i can't wait when's the movie coming?

Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Kira and CagalliMember of The-Princess-Of-Orb

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by Dudewhatzup... Kira in ZAFT? because of Lacus? or for some unknown reason... I'll keep dreaming he isn't. Lacus as chairwomen... maybe fits the part but Kira cant.. Kira is part of Orb, he cant leave, and taking sides will ruin the first 2 series.

At the end of the Gundam SEED Destiny Special Editions (which pretty much nullifies the TV version) he joins ZAFT.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

i hope in this movie, we can see an improvement on Kira and Lacus's relationship... and maybe an outcome on the Cagalli x Athrun x Meyrin love triangle..

azsalli143

AsUCAga4EveR!!!

i just wish cagalli and athrun will still prevail....coz i really love them....so i just hope and pray that fukuda and morosawa will let them be together...so plzzz :)

AnImeLOVer(^_^)

Any updates on when this moving is coming out?

I hope Stellar comes back and takes Shinn back from Luna! They don't belong together and I hope to see some more love from KiraxLacus<3:D:D:D

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

"I hope Stellar comes back and takes Shinn back from Luna! They don't belong together and I hope to see some more love from KiraxLacus<3:D:D:D"

Of course I don't agree, but that's another matter - now, as to that, so far it's said that the seiyuu is not reprising her role as stellar, but she is playing a role as someone in the movie.

thanks for posting <3

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.