Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please Help! Character Designs. - Minitokyo

Please Help! Character Designs.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hey everyone, I would like some help.

I'm writing an original story/novel and I've ran out of ideas for characters. I've ditched many of my original characters cause I feel they were being overused. I would like some characters that are fresh to use in this story and hopefully make my story ALOT more interesting.

Since, this is a place filled with artistic and creative people I thought I would ask for some help here. I just need a few characters to fill in some empty spaces.

Here's some information about my story;

Title: Southern Oceania Grand Prix; Endurance.
Genre: Romance, Adventure, Racing.
Began: 2002 - 2007
Series Run: Unknown.
Completed: Unknown.

What will this story focus on?

This story will focus on the characters life and how they deal with their time, involving racing. There will be a lot of character development as I try and not just focus on one thing, but both the characters lives and racing. Ill add like daily routines and obstacles to spice things up and make them interesting. Love will be a highlight also the ups and downs.

Setting: Sun Gem, Pearl Galaxy. (Mirrored world of planet Earth)

Main Characters: Yuna Go, Shinjiro Tasaki, Lee Suzuki & Chinatsu Kitano. (My Original characters!)

Locations: (All made by me; Tenko-san)

River Valley, Golden Gate City, Mt. Typhoon, Ravendale, Apollonius, Celiane, Ivyndale, Kinjukan, Central Moonshire, Lightthorn Village.

Circuits: Sky Dragon''s Track, River Valley Route 57, Lakeside Pass, Infinite Circuit, Hills of Glory, Sun shire, Ivy Trail, Kinjukan, Central Moonshire.

Simply write down;

Name, Age, Height, Weight, Gender, Hair and Eye colour, Likes and dislikes, personality, appearance.
Optional: Car.

If you are interested on how your character will play out, I could always post it here on the forums, my story. Or email you in PM.

So, if you are willing to contribute or make up some characters I could use I would really appreciate it. I WILL NOT have credit on these characters since they will not be originally mine.

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Name: Miira Tallana

Height: 5 ft something.. (sorry I'm bad at height, I don't even know my own. But it's 5 ft something...)

Weight: um... Average weight.. X( I'm even worse at "weight"!

Hair Color: mahagony (that's a reddish brown)

Hair Style: Spiky but neat. Short. Tied in a ponytail. (meaning "one" tail, not 2 like sailor moon)

Eye Color: an extremely light brown (people don't use that color often)

Likes: Good Competition, hot showers, eating her favorite food, a good bargain deal *crazy about
saving money & buying things she's had her eye on*

Dislikes: Those who talk down to others, those who demean her because she's a woman, losing at
anything, weakness

Personality: She's quite spunky but not an optimist. She's very stubborn and shows great loyalty.
She's serious when it comes to honor and she possesses a good heart though it might not seem
it at first sight. She's extremely dependable and a good partner to have. No one can be more
reliable than she is. Always comes through at the last minute.
She's shy and emotional at times, but that's a part of her that she only shows to her closest friends.
She doesn't accept people easily, it takes time for her to warm up to someone, but it's very
much worth it.
One last word? Well... she's getting at that time and age, she judges boys very thoroughly, but she
isn't one to go goo-goo-gah-gah simply because of looks. Though she has a deep soft spot
for the cute and shy, she hates weakness more than anything. She usually falls for guys who are
strong and respect her as a competitor.

Appearance: She wears baggy sporty pants with a tight shirt with very short sleeves. Whenever
she shows off she'd usually pump up her arm like if she had muscles, though she doesn't have ANY.
Her body is in top shape but she's not at all a muscular person. Her attitude is muscular though! XD
Her shirt would be green and her pants would be a beige color like an extremely light brown or yellow
fading to white. She would have a good pair of sneakers. She likes cool-looking boots, but she's more into
"as comfortable as possible" wear when she's racing. She's very pretty and popular among the guys
in racing tournaments, but not so-much-so since guys prefer the "cute" kind anyway.
She's comfortable around boys, but judges them too much on how manly they should be (meaning buff
and or strong with a limitless amount of courage). She wears matching cuffs on her wrists.

Car: Ah so this is a racing series hmm? Is this futuristic sci-fi? She would have something she customized
and built on her own with some rare parts she saved up serious money to buy.
It would be a fast car. In a range of 1 - 5 here would be the car's stats.
1 being lowest, 2 being weak point, 3 being average, 4 being proper stature, 5 being BEST asset

Power: 4
Speed: 5
Defense: 3

I hope that was useful, yeah! You have some REALLY good ideas! I can't wait to see your finished work!
XD You should post it here in the forums! I bet it'd be major popular!
Of course I won't leave you hanging with just 1 character yeah?
I'll be sure to submit some more characters soon as possible!
It's just that it's my bedtime now! XD

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Uuu...... this looks interesting kinda
So we have to create our own character verdad?

But I really don't have any idea yet :sweat:

I'll write something down when i get an inspiration

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

Name: Sayori

Height: Around 5 ft..(Petite)

Weight:If petite..surely be around 40kg..

Hair colour:Must be pure black..She's an Asian.

Hair style:Straight long hair...(

Eye colour:Dark brown...

Likes:relaxing,fixing cars(just think of her a female mechanic),love to read books and loves to meditate..She's also have a black belt in taekwondo and also join kendo..

Dislikes:conflicts and confrontations. crowds..

Personality: She is so mysterious and a very quiet girl.She is very honest in expressing her opinion and very stubborn.
She is also a serious girl but when it comes hanging out with her closest friends,she tend to be caring and
very loyal.She hardly trust anyone but once she knew someone very well,she trust him/her completely.
Since she is a quiet,she is not very social and sometimes selfish.She only cares of herself.People always
mistaken her to be physic.It hard for people to get close to her and know her very well.But she is actually
very kind and cool.
Finally,when it comes to boys...well...guys actually find her attractive in certain ways but if a guy come closed to her...hmm..the guy would not survive (hehehehe..)

Appearance:She tend to be dress like elegant gothic lolita (this is why people mistaken her as a physcic)
She is very slim and athletic but it doesn't show because she always wear black dresses.Her skin is very fair cause of her asian blood.Her eyes is the main attraction cause they're just beautiful to look at.She hardly use make up.Maybe only eye-liner and maskara.Gothic style..hehehe...
But when she is in a garage,she only wear coveralls and tied her hair in a ponytail or just make her hair into a big bun..hehehe..She looks natural when she repair cars.She known for her efficient and effective repairs in any cars..

Car:There are many cars out there...i better let her car to be in one of Fast and Furious movies..It is so cool..hehehe..

Okay,i hope that can help you..Just PM me if your story have my character in it...if not,just tell me how your story works out.
I want to have a male character but instead a female character came out form my head.Hope you'll like it and find it useful.Gd luck!

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Thank you for posting in this thread!

However, I need more characters! Btw, with the car please choose something realistic. ( Not like a Bugatti Veyron) Why I say this? Is, because the category of racing in this is focused on affordable sports sedans and 'sportscar'.

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Chotto.. ! i will make a character!

merged: 05-29-2007 ~ 06:01pm
Name: Nastume Rika

Height: 154 cm

Weight: 40 kg

Hair Color: Red..hot red.. lol

Hair Style: Short, Some of her hair were tied up to the left side

Eye Color: blue

Dislikes: Who talked about her past,people who insulted her or her friends, getting mad

Personality:Quiet*if with the surrounding peoples* Aggressive, and hot-tempered. but she easily get cool and sometime sweet.Rebellious,hyper and childish,
become serious when there's something challenges her.Moody and uncontrollable when she's angry.

Appearance: Just normal, she didn't wear any make-up *except lip-gloss lol*
mostly she wear school uniform,but sometime, she wears shirt with black normal jacket and skirt* with black belt >D *
And oh She wears loose sport shoe,* so that she can kick the guys with flyin shoes lol >D * wears a group of earrings on her left ear, and there's a cat on her shoulder

Car: Black Chevrolet Car *her brother brought for her for the birthday gift* a bit..

^^ , oh yeah, i would like to read your story ^ it's kind off interesting title XD

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Lol. A Ferrari.. not the kind of car I was hoping from a school girl and I did mention, AFFORDABLE SPORTSCAR and SPORT SEDANS. I guess I have to write out what's required...

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Lol.. Gomen ^^" . i don't what to put on the car... ^^" *cough* i gonna change the car..

Signature Image
DEAD

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Extra Information

Racing format: Circuit racing. (Similar to V8 Supercars and Formula 1)

Sessions:

Day 1 - Practice 1
Day 2 - Practice 2 + Qualifying
Day 3 - Warm up + Race

Cars: (Must read)

Ok, simply Im going to give off some countries and they make of cars. If you're unable to choose a car, I am willing to choose the car for your characters that suits their personality/ appearance and purpose.

Japan: Any make. (Honda, Toyota, Nissan and etc..)
Europe: (Opel, Mini, Lotus and etc..)
Germany: (BMW, Audi, VW and etc'...)
Australia: (Holden or Ford?)
America: (Pontiac, Chevrolet, Lexus and etc...)

Forbidden cars: Such as erotics which means.. Ferrari, McLaren or Dodge Vipers and big NO, to the Bugatti Veyron ( I know it's a sexy car...) or any other HIGH PERFORMANCE CARS.

Reason for using your everyday sports car? To make the racing interesting. I know you many like fast cars and all.. But your everyday car is fast.. Well in this story, I'm going to make them sound as fast as they are in real life with tuning.

Positions currently needed?

I need all up 15 male characters and 15 female characters, as there is 15 TEAMS. One of each male and female character will be teamed up in one of the 15 teams!

Teams/Spots taken: EDITED
Team 2: Natsume Rika, Takeshiro Taiko
Team 7: Robert Schneider & Yuna Go.
Team 8: Lee Suzuki (Female spot still open)
Team 9: Shinjiro Tasaki & Chinatsu Kitano

Teams/ Spots open?

Teams 1,3 - 6, 10 - 15.

* If all spots can't be filled in then I will use backup characters I've made.

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Wai~! Domo! Me with Shiro-chan! *am gonna take him here ^^*

Signature Image
DEAD

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Lol, if you want your character to race, simply request the for the team number that is free. Please, tell as many people as you can. =PP hahaha...

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Oh.. XD kay.. anyway, i pick team number 2 ^^

Signature Image
DEAD

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

I will join rika

Name: Takeshiro Taiko

Height: 169 cm

Weight: 54 kg

Hair Color: light Brown

Hair Style: Spiky.. =.=

Eye Color: Dark brown

Dislikes: being insulted =.=

Personality: cool, easy get jelous, really slow if things comes to him. sometime stupid, although he's has good IQ

Appearance:Double layer t-shirt, Long black jean,wears google,

Car: bluebird Nissan

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Listen my friend..... I'll tell you what my phylosophy teacher says:

"Greek phylosophers already stated every single topic we can think about, we only have to find the answers to those question they asked and tried to answer"

The same occurs in anime, games or whatever you want.... you cannot have a "fresh" character because everything is already used.... and if not now, someday everything will be already used.... What you can have is something you can consider somehow original, I mean, something that wont be influenced in any anime or manga

I know I suck explaining, but I hope this speech will prove to be useful in your search for characters.....

Your idea is interesting, so.... let me create a chara, I think I'll join

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Yay! Shin-kuuuun! ^.^

Shin-san is right, Tengi-san! X3 Humans create things that are already there! We can't make something out of something we don't know! Same for Disney Land! XD And most anime.
The brilliance behind the story is the "combination" of things not often used and actually making it popular!
Or combining something someone else might not have thought of already! <3

It's like this! Ballet is interesting but not that popular! Many people might've tried to put ballet in anime or manga but failed to make it so successful! But in Princess Tutu it makes ballet look awesomely pretty and funny! And it'll influence the readers/watchers to actually watch a real ballet concert if possible!

Like your story about cars here, if you do a good job on it, you can make people like cars so much that if they have a special about Nascar racing or the like on tv, they'll actually watch it!
Things revolve around advertisement don't they! XD

So don't worry about anything! If you have a brain freeze or you just can't think, make a list of all the things you like and things you find interesting and see how you can merge them together! :3
I wanna create comics when I grow up so I write stories all the time! That's what I do, mm-hmm! X3

*glomps the bunny*

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I've decided to move Selemental's character to the story, I'm working on now. My main story to be exact. So, if you think you're interesting in reading it.. and keep up to date where your character will be. Just drop by this thread...

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/batchi_lei/tenkoBanner.png

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.