Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggest me new anime - Minitokyo

Suggest me new anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

i've run out of anime to watch. and i dont know which of the recent ones are worth to watch.
it's kinda boring without anime..

so if anyone knows any good title, please give me a suggestion of recent titles.

btw, i watch any type; drama, comedy, adventure, fighting story, mecha and others. so you dont have to warry which type to suggest~

yoroshiku ne~

Signature

if you want a good anime may i suggest Karin which is a vampiric anime with a comedy twist and the theme song is fantastic

already watched it. not a very satisfying ending tho..

Signature

Fullmoon wo sagashite is also a great one or 'ah! my goddes' the movie is also very good ^-^

Have you watched Shounen Onmyouji? It's new and pretty good. What about the Saiyuki movie: Requiem? Have you seen that?

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

tengen toppa gurren laggan
lucky star?
uh mabye kami-chama karin^^
well i dont know those are the new ones so yeah

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

dragondrive, dears, girls bravo, dia-guard, stratos4, happy lesson, love hina black cay, boy's be, great teacher onizuka or gto, this ugly yet beatiful world, please teacher, please twins, dragonball, dragonball z, dragonball gt, full metal panic, full metal panic fumofu, full meata panic 2nd raid, some day's dreamers, pretear, big o, ikktousen, peace maker, otogi zoshi, ah my goddess whole series, kaze no yojimbo, . well there's a few of the tittles i have . that should give somthing to work with

Blademast3R

Blademast3R

Full Metal Panic !

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and if u have already watched it, I suggest you Soul Link as well!

Signature
ESRB Notice : Game experience may change during online play !!!
FMP-The-Second-Raid
Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic

sweettakumifujiwara i have watched all of those lol they are all good and i back up her suggestions but there is also a new anime called Code Geass

Well it isnt exactly new but it includes all the genres you mentioned in first post

"drama, comedy, adventure, fighting story, mecha"

And watch Last Exile and Shakugan no Shana

The day there is nothing left to laugh at is the day life is no longer worth living

Negima, Kodocha, Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin, Vandread, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Shawdow Skill (short one), err, Gokusen, Gundam, i dunno.

I would recommend Black Lagoon or Gunslinger Girl.

Trinity Blood, Death Note, Elfen Lied,Code Geass(new season sometime this summer),Tokyo Maijin Gakuen Kenpucho To, Suzuka, and Darker than BLACK which is an ongoing series, along with Heroic Age which is another ongoing

Hellsing
(Sentou Yousei) Yukikaze
Shakugan no Shana
Moon Phase
(Lunar Legend) Tsukihime
.hack//SIGN, .hack//(Dusk)Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, .hack//Roots
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (soon)
(Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) When they Cry (soon)
(Kino no Tabi) Kino's Journey
Serial Experiments Lain
Boogiepop Phantom
The Animatrix was good...that's all I can think of now. I highly reccomend subscribing to NewType USA, as their monthly volumes give everything you need in terms of anime.

Hayate no Gotoku, sola, Byousoku 5cm, Reideen, Darker than black, Lucky Star.
All I can think of currently. It'll be good

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

i'll recommend you Hayate no Gotoku, sure this anime is the best funniest anime now.
you "must see" it :)

Signature

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

have you seen the Parania Agent?I think it will catch your eyes or

heart... once you see the first eyes,you will want second,third...

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

yes definaly hellsing, and personally i love tinjho tenge,but if u want to laugh id watch rune soldier and blue gender would be my last choice

i have jst watched prince of tennis! OMG OMG...its not da best anime ever comparing 2 bleach but it is awesome! i watched da complete series (178 episodes) and its first season of OVA (13 episodes) in less than 5 days!
it's super addictive...you shud watch it seriously

thnx for all the titles guys..
i've watched most of it.. but there are some thats new to my ears (in this case, eyes :D )
would like to try and watch it..
*goes off looking for download channels*

Signature

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

You can use crunchyroll.com which is a youtube clone strictly for anime and other Japanese shows!

You can preview TONS of anime before deciding to download them and they're complete.

Its also easier than youtube since you don't have to load 3 separate videos just to see 1 episode.

uh stuff i'm watching now... ookiku furkabutte... ( baseball/comedy )
and shijou saikyou no deshi kenichi ( comedy/martial arts )

if you wanna watch some good romance. I HIGHLY recomend Ichigo 100% and also Kanon the sequel which has 24 ep's..so roxor :) But currently watching Bleach it really has so much action and its too good. And Pipisumthin ur so right! POT freaking rules

i reacon a combo like dbz and naruto it could be called Naruto Z that would be cool

TheOni

Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison

Probably you have watched Bleach and Naruto. Then try Death note, it's something new in concept. there are also action anime like Samurai Champloo, Full metal alchemist, Ghost in the shell, Flame of Recca, Gantz, Wicthblade, Trigun, Initial D, Basilisk, Berserk, Eureka 7, FlCl, RahXephon, Gundam (all series), Inyuasha, One peice etc. All of them are full of action and comedy. If you like Romance along with comedy, thne I suggest Chobits, Ichigo 100%, Suzuka, Ah! my Goddess, Ai yori Aoshi, Scrapped princess, Midori no hibi, Onegai teacher, Onegai twins, Rec, School rumble, Fruit busket, Ourun higj Schol Host Club, etc. Hope you will like these titles.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.