Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PROBLEMS LOADING - READ HERE! - Minitokyo

PROBLEMS LOADING - READ HERE!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Sometimes, more recently now than ever... the chat lounge disappears completely. I go to it and it just shows a blank blue screen. I still have my tabs on the side, but no threads show or anything. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? I kinda enjoy posting in the rpgs and reading stuff, but I can't get anything to come up. Please help or explain why his happened. ^_^'

Thank you very much for your time.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

it's not only with that link it has happened to me often :/
I guess it just a bug but I can't even look at some scans sometime XD

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

Yeah I have the same problem when entering the Chat Lounge, just that blank blue screen and yeah still have the tabs on the side, but no threads show or anything. :S

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

*nod* same here.. i can't even seen my guestbook too...

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

It's not just the chat lounge. It happens on the Frontpage and the forums page as well...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

yeah, sometimes when I click on names to view profiles it comes up blank

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

xShatteredSoulx

xShatteredSoulx

Potential shrink

It kept doing that to me today as well, it wouldn't load anything and I would disappear for an hour or more waiting for it to come up again.

From Latin, diva means 'Goddess'. Fine. I'm a diva.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by GearStalker05It's not just the chat lounge. It happens on the Frontpage and the forums page as well...

And also some gallery items. o_0 I can say it's probably something with the server changes. Or maybe it's a bug...

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

gah, I can't do anything right now, only my main page is showing up

merged: 06-01-2007 ~ 04:41pm
i mean i can't do anything in chat lounge, which is basically all I do

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Well I'm not exactly here to say anything useful ^.^' however mods are aware that odd things are happening randomly all over the place, it's been handed over to the admin so in the meantime feel free to add any mishaps or just sit tight.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Thank you. :) I was seriously worried it was just me. ^_^'
Its used to be not so common occurrance, but now... its every day and every other time I check any of the forums.

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

happens to everyone, including me. everytime i log on, i can't get on any of the forums or the galleries. but after hitting the refresh button almost 15 times or so, it comes up. MT gets more screwed up by the minute.....

Signature Image

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

It's happening here too, i can't see the gallery XO

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Alright until this is all resolved instead of hitting refresh a million times to get the forum to show simply go to the frontpage and go to recent posts. There should be a scroll down menu with all the forum sections. Just open alot of tabs or windows or whatever. Tedious yes but effective none the less. Then there is always plan B which is log out and try later.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I renamed this thread in a hope that people will stop making bug reports on essentially the same problem. I have talked to sheqel and he's forwarding the issue on to our server admin, so we are currently in the waiting game.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

DeHackEd

DeHackEd

Busy screwing with causality

I have my theory and I have a script working on the problem. Ideally people should stop posting when the script finishes, which won't be much more than an hour I'd say.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Thank you guys so much for doing all that you do. We all appreciate everyone's hard work at keeping the place running smoothly. :) Thanks, really. :D

I'm not one who can do Visual Basic, C++, Java, Pearl, and all other difficult programming in general, but I have great respect for you people who know what you're doing. I've seen the extensive work that has to be done to fix some problems. The place would fall apart without people like you guys. +Administrator/Moderator Luv+

^_^' So its not our internet connection then? I thought it was. I kept on reconnecting and still get the same result. Thank you for the info ^_^'

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.