Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo 4 with NO ADS - Minitokyo

Minitokyo 4 with NO ADS

MT4

ADS
11 votes
NO ADS
4 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ya, no ads

-repeat-

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I suppose you are suggesting that the next rollout of MT use no ads. That's not feasible. MT is not a for-profit organization, and the only way to pay server costs to stay online is to use advertising revenue.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I agree with EternalParadox. Unless they want to run off donations, which would definitely not generate enough revenue, I don't see how MT could survive without ads, as is the case for most websites with a fairly large number of users.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

I would really like a Minitokyo without those advertisements screaming for your exclusive attention.
However, seeing as the members of our humble abode are still growing, a Minitokyo without those irritating ads is not feasible.
A necessary evil -
the lesser of two evils.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

EternalParadox has made a clear and obvious statement, as have others. This thread is pointless and has no need for further comment, therefore will be closed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.