Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller Round 3 Results! - Minitokyo

which?waller Round 3 Results!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Results are in for Round 3!
Our busybee this round was Maplerose! She was the one who made six walls! Also a busy bee in the guessing round, she scored an accuracy of 66.67%! Close behind her was gaara-no-shukaku who scored 61%.
Of the walls, alterlier's was the most recognizable -- everyone guessed her correctly! K1ru has the least recognizable wall -- no one guessed correctly on the Burger King wall.
For all the walling results, visit the results archive.
Thanks to everyone for participating, and see you next round!

shit

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Ahaha XD

merged: 08-12-2007 ~ 08:42am
P.S. If you guys want your entry wall for this round to be in the group gallery, link them in the group GB - I'll pop them in :D

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

HAHAHHAA, I knew she's the busy-bee. But how come she won the guessing too? Damn you, Rose!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hahaha I beat flyin! see, she's not invincible XD

@gaara: I kept on guessing. ack I had k1ru's wall, but changed my mind >.> ....

*sigh* piccolobear, you're evil. 3 rounds and 9 walls in w?w and I only guessed 2 of yours correctly, I guess I still don't know your style..

@alterlier: your wall was similar to your other wall, in terms of pose and stuff, in fact it was so similar I began to wonder if somebody else was deliberately copying your style.

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

yayyies least recognizable! xDD many people guess it was maplerose's wall o___o i did it yay XD

Jolly good fun! I didn't set out to imitate anyone on particular, but all wrong guesses on my wall thought piccolobear made it, which is kind of interesting.

@kiru - not just the least recognizable wall, but you're also tied for second least recognizable wall, and are the least recognizeable waller overall - 1/12 guesses on your walls correct, and of 15 times someone thought a wall was yours, only 1 was correct. Amazing!

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuBut how come she won the guessing too?

You guessed 11 walls correct for 61%, but she only needed to get 8 (out of 12) correct for 66%, since 6 walls were hers anyway.

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

maplerose how come did you make that wallies with different style xD

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

Quote by hamstersanonymous@kiru - not just the least recognizable wall, but you're also tied for second least recognizable wall, and are the least recognizeable waller overall - 1/12 guesses on your walls correct, and of 15 times someone thought a wall was yours, only 1 was correct. Amazing!

*evil laugh*
who is that ebil person that know that iMac wallpaper was mine? xDDD

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

that was me *evil laugh*

I think maybe 'cause the rainbowy thing reminded me of your Kunie wall. and the colour palette too.

@hamstersanonymous: I thought you made 3 walls >.> and for some reason I got your walls and piccolobear's mixed up (ie I thought her walls were yours and yours were hers)

I suppose there are advantages of being a busy-bee, you have less walls to guess ^^ I actually had one more idea, but kinda ran out of time. My last wall (the Skittles one) was very much rushed, it was started and finished on the day it was due >__>

On some of them I didn't try to use a different style, 'cause I thought ppl would guess those were mine and that was all I made. but others I tried to use a different style (like the Old Navy one), but gaara was ebil! >___<

good fun! we should do this again some time XD I wish more ppl had guessed though.

I just thought every wall was from k1ru

merged: 08-13-2007 ~ 01:18am
I'm like the worst/clueless person playing this

merged: 08-13-2007 ~ 01:19am
there should be a prize for that or something

merged: 08-13-2007 ~ 01:19am
im merging

@MapleRose: lol xDDD Seriously, though, I'm not that productive - if you look at my stuff you'll discover that I'm actually a really slow waller.

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

@alterlier : xD;; why? (pssh i love why xDDD)
@maplerose : xDD i guess everyone must be know that the iMac wall was from me :3

yeah, we should do it again! xDDD its soooo much fun <3

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by alterlierI just thought every wall was from k1ru

lol, then how come you didn't guess the Burger King wall correctly?

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

It's not fair, Rose has to guess only 8 walls to win this!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

what's not fair about it? I worked to make 6 walls, and how many walls did you make? =P

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.