Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Contest for Everyone! - Minitokyo

A Contest for Everyone!

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I polled everyone about having another contest. There were a lot of votes for December, and a lot for "whenever." So here's my solution so everyone that wants to participate can! We're going to have a different contest theme for each month the rest of the year. That way you can make a wall in the month you're least busy, or you can do one for every month if you have time!

Like I said, there's a theme for every month.

September: Back To School--Someone in your work has to be in a school uniform.
October: Autumn Leaves--Has to have autumn colors and leaves.
November: Winter Romance--A couple and snow for this one.
December: Holiday Time--Scenes from your winter holiday, which ever you celebrate.
Alternate: If you're in the Southern Hemisphere, it's going into spring and summer. An alternate entry can be a spring or summer wall.

More details:

This is open to vectorers, wallers, and doujinshi-ers.

One winner will be selected each month by an admin/mod that did not participate.

In January we will have a vote to determine the best walls for all 4 months. The normal 4 ranks will be awarded.

Each person can submit up to five works, one for each month, but you can only submit a theme in the month listed. Example: a snowy couple wall has to be submitted in November.

Anyone can do an alternate wall, you don't HAVE to be in the Southern Hemisphere. If you are, though, let us know! It's cool to find out what's going on where you live.

Deadline to submit a wall for each month is the end of that month. Duh.

I hope this allows enough time and options so that a large number of people can participate! But don't feel pressured to sacrifice the quality of your school work to make a wall. I don't want your parents tracking me down.

Like before, I'll put the contest entries on the group page so everyone can see them.

Have fun!

Edit: I didn't say this before, but, of course, WINGS MUST BE IN YOUR WORK!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

yay!
i'll participate every month! ^_^
i'm the best pupil in my school so don't worry, my parents won't kill you, maybe just send some viruses in ur pc lol

Signature Image
close the world, txEn eht nepo

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

so cool, im totally in

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

hope I'll find some inpiration. Time is not a prblem. I can always make time ^^

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

nice idea! I am in the southern hemisphere, so I have to submit an alternate version of each month? I mean, for example in november I have to wall something with sun and flowers and that? and the characters we are picking have to got wings? sorry, I dont tend to understand ^^U

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Whoa this sounds cool! Hey i live in the Southern Hemisphere ^^

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Though I must agree that at least there's more time. :) Now I must definately submit at least one somehow. :o

Well I wonder who lives in the Southern Hemisphere. XD I remember only learning that recenty where our season is the opposite form the Southern. XD

Yeah, like abul said they would kill you. If you had viruses give to my laptop then they'd kill me. x_x

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i cant wait for those walls on novemeber XD

Signature

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Can this be accepted as a school uniform?

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Heheh i'm more than halfway finished with the September entry... oh and all of my entries will be doujins by the way... i'm not good with the computer and stuff...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.