Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince game wallpaper - help? - Minitokyo

Prince game wallpaper - help?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

just finished a wall and i'll be puttin' it here first cuz i need some feedback before i put it in my gallery. i wanna know what you guys think should be changed so that it'll make the wall better. i'll be postin the original pics i used so you can give better advice.
orchids/char vectored by me.

wall:
thumb:
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/7228/seiranwallpm5.th.png
link: Seiran
pictures used:
orchids:orchids
seiran:Seiran

sorry, i am bad with words. hopefuly i was able to make my demand clear.

well, happy commenting/critiquing/advising. i'm waitin'

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

etoo-chan!
You've got a good wallpaper here. But, I'm afraid that it would be deleted because of a simple background. (ya know how MT is about things like that) But, I think what would help with that, would have the orchids more prominent and not faded into the background. Other than that...I don't see anything else that could cause a problem. *thinks*
No, that's about it from me at this time. I'll come back later and take another look, to see if I missed something. ;)

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

:) i wanted the orchids to be a part of the bg but took your suggestion and here is what turned out:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3410/seiranwall2tb1.th.jpg

my thoughts:

Spoiler (show)

it doesn't steal as much attention as i thought it would :D. another reason i put them in the bg is cuz i think they look ugly

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I like this one better with the darker orchids. But, the orchids seem flat. Perhaps adding darker blue to them, giving the petals more life. Especially coming from the center of the flowers, to about midway of the petals. That should make them look less flat.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.