Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shakugan no shana II - Minitokyo

shakugan no shana II

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 1 of 1 14 total items

The newsseason of Shana has started. Things are already getting interesting, by now (episode 3). Just wondering if anybody has any predictions as to how the plot will unfold, including the odd entrance of Hecate at Sakai's school.

-ikebana

O Jeez! They're not showing it here on Animax Philippines! -_- I want to watch it too T_T What's happened to sa far?

At first, It was really hard to understand, but Its all playing out.....hope it gets better

Soroga

Soroga

Is busy again

Umm, i don't really see why it was hard to understand at first...and i also think they'll make another great season, because if they don't, i'm sure many fans will be annoyed :D

Spoiler (show)

Oh yeah, did anyone find the lunchbox part one ep2 funny? I mean, the massive amount of melon breads in that small lunchbox and Yuji having to eat everything >.<

^_^

There's more of drama shown in the second season,but i think it'll be interesting to watch... (eps 8)

The character design seems a bit changed...

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Hopefully they're going to balance the drama out with more action, but from what I can tell, a lot of it is simple character development. I love this series and have read both the manga and novels. The animation has gotten a lot better too. I really hope the studio doesn't screw this up.

Signature

yeah i agree with that

yep....:P...

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Only up to ep 2 now....things seems to take a turn for the fun to start :D

Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

well, i've fnished season 2...

but i'm still not satisfied...

the end still shows shana nd yuji just as frends...

haaahh! i wnt them 2 end up 2gethr...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Shana is very cute!

Signature

yeah, i want to see it . shana is the best

wasin

wasin

master W

SHANA IS GOOD STORY
I LIKE TO WACTH IT

merged: 05-15-2010 ~ 07:15am
SHANA IS GOOD STORY
I LIKE TO WACTH IT

merged: 05-15-2010 ~ 07:17am
SHANA IS GOOD STORY. I LIKE TO WACTH IT

SUPER ATTACK

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.