Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anti-spyware are u using? - Minitokyo

What anti-spyware are u using?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

currently, i am using Webroot Spy Sweeper.

i chose it because it recieved a lot of award! It is that simple!

How about u?

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

a friend slappen ad-aware se on my comp when he reinstaled windows, and it's been there since then :D.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I pretty much just us spybot search and destroy since I keep hearing that is good one to use by alot of tech places.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I use Spybot search and destroy and avg antivirus. How ever I RARELY scan for viruses because I don't need to. The best way to prevent getting viruses is to find all the sites that have everything you need and bookmark them. If you stay within in those sites the chances of you getting spyware is very minimal. Follow it up with a decent firewall and you should be good to go.

HoezSnapz232

HoezSnapz232

Bojanglin Boo

well i use McAfee VirusScan Enterprise and Ad-Aware 2007 cuz they work for me and they were free!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

AD Aware and Spybot S&D for spyware.

Avast Antivirus for the viruses.

nada :D gotta love Linux :P

Trend Micro PC-cillin.

<33

I've Ad-Aware for spyware. Plus Symantec Antivirus.

Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, and Windows Defender for Spyware.
AVG for Antivirus.

yep i also use ad-aware

same here..i use spyware doctor..spybot search and destroy and ad-aware..i would use the webroot thing too but spywayre doctor is efficient too..i heard webroot is not bad either since their new update has anti=virus included too.

i use spybot search and destroy and ad-aware

Spybot S&D and Ad-Aware.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

believe it or not I use mcafee and it works just fine for me, I'm able to catch anything that comes through but I do a lot of scanning, like every few days because I do a lot of downloading of pictures and music so I have to be careful

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

I simply use NoScript on my firefox browser. I haven't had a virus or any spyware since. I haven't renewed my protection subscriptions at all either.

Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i use only spybot search & destroy immunization feature,never really use any antispyware as everytime i scan i don't get any...same reason as ShasoArc,i am using Adblock plus and NoScript in Firefox

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

linux

ad-aware seems good, i'm using it

ad-aware is easy to use soi use it but its not really as reliable as Avast! so im using both. No infections so far.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.