Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsukihime-starless night-Needs help - Minitokyo

Tsukihime-starless night-Needs help

page 1 of 1 9 total items

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

Hello guys! What i need is help!Well you see i vectored Arc,but i dont know what to put in the background...I came up with this but it's to empty(P.S. i puted my copyright sing in case it wont be ripped)
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4011/53973214yn0.th.jpg

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

i think it needs lighting ;)
id use the soft brush tool 300-500 and just put one point [one huge point XD] of white at the top, where the moon is and then change the blending mode to something like overlay... just try to experiment with other ones, and then choose the best ;)
then id paint the night city as a perspective, not detailed, just lights, red, yellow, blue...
thats all i have x_x hope it helps at least a little bit ;)

Signature Image
close the world, txEn eht nepo

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

the sky seems empty so add some clouds :)
& you can add two vases with flowers on both sides :D also you can add petals to make it look more beautiful :)
the vector is gorgeous XD
well Im not a very helpful person ^_^' sorry~

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

what about this one?
The biggest problem is that something happened and i cant correct anything anymore...
2 version
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5575/42002077xf1.th.jpg
also without moon or?
3d version
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4995/eerwiy3.th.jpg

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I'm having the same problem with a wall right now >.< I'm done except for the sky, which is empty. It's killing me x_x Since I'm supposed to submit it today.
Anyways I like all the ideas already mentioned. Lighting and clouds would help. And good luck.

Signature

rika23

rika23

?-?????

need more into the wallie :\ i think you could took off the moon away? and put some clouds on it?
anyway, i like the cities under there :3

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Neat vector job!
I like the colors so far, but there's something bohering me...
Ahh...yeah, the moon: I think that it's waaaaay too real :S Maybe some painting would do the trick.

For the background maybe a starfield.
And, as everyone has said, the lighting is a good idea.
Hope it helps. >_<

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

i uploaded wall

Signature Image

i think u should keep the moon and stars - maybe a few clouds as well?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.