Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deaths of Meer and Frey (GS/GSD) and other characters - Minitokyo

Deaths of Meer and Frey (GS/GSD) and other characters

Who do you want alive

Nicol
0 votes
Natarle
2 votes
Stellar
2 votes
Rey
0 votes
Talia Gladys
1 votes
Meer
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Well, to those who have watched both Seed and Destiny, which of the two do you think shouldn't have died? I personally think that Meer shouldn't have been killed. anyways, her intentions were never meant to harm anyone, unlike Frey, who actually wanted Kira to fight till he dies.

Decided to also create a poll to see who do you most want alive. (well, of course they are all killed in the two series ah)

I picked Natarle. I felt sorry for her, since she died trying to do the right thing, but no-one really knew that she had opposed Azrael and tried to stop him (since all the crewmen were killed too). Stellar, Meer and Nicol's deaths were very sad, but they served such great storyline effect that I just can't imagine the show without them. Talia and Rey, I never really warmed to, so I wasn't really that upset by their deaths. I felt sorry for Fllay when she died, but as with Stellar, Meer and Nicol, dramatic effect, and she did die at peace. It's too bad she never got a chance to apologise to Kira in reality. I don't blame her too much for the bad things she did in SEED because she was just a traumatised kid.

I wish none of them died. It's really sad when the character you start to like just dies on you. But if it does the story good, then at least it won't be in vain. :(

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Could you not put spoilers in topic titles next time, there are those that do want to see the series unspoiled >.<

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say with me it is meer I would but I am kind spilt between meer and stellar with it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Eh? is that considered a spoiler? SORRY! didn't really thought that was.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.