Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RP] Sugar Coated Fantasy. - Minitokyo

[RP] Sugar Coated Fantasy.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 194 total items

Okay, this is my first RP so give me some mercy XD . I've seen a lot of RPs and particpated in them too. It is going to be the usual rules, and some sugar added to it.

Sugar Coated Rules/Requirements:
1. This is a RP. Not any cyber chat. So keep it clean. :]
2. You can have up to only 2 characters or less.
3. Yes; we do have catgirls/guys; there can be doggirls/guys too. So don't fear to add. :]
4. You can also be anyother species you can be. But nothing out of this world and crazy.
5. You can also be human. :]

------Sugar Isle, Somewhere in the Pacific------
When Sugar Isle was located on the map by Scholars; They thought it was just another island to add to the map. But they were wrong. . .

It has many creatures; other then humans, living on the Isle. It has three main cities. ((Everyone starts at the same one.)) There is the city of Cinniville, filled with the most expensive breads and sweets. ((That is where you start at. :])) The rest are going to come to me when I feel like it. So they are unknown for now.

Soon dark candy suddenly consumed the cities, making the towns people have to fight them. There are many ways to kill them, but mostly the main one is killing them with a weapon. The main causer of this outbreak is Dark Lord Chacco! The man was completely cosumed by Dark Chocolate. ((I Love Dark Chocolate!)) Many men and women have tried to take him down, but they have failed. Only a group of brave travelers can only stop him. ((hints: YOU.))
Will you take the challenge to take the Dark Lord Chacco?

------Profile------

Name: Sam [Ann] Ranes
Race: Doggirl
Picture:
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Silith_Silberlicht/Catgirl41.jpg
Personality: Outgoing, Loud, & Very Friendly.
Weapon: Staff Of Magikal Candyness

((Please fill out your profile like mine.))

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

((haha this is soo childish, but I love the idea XD))

Name: Ashie [Ree] Edge
Race: Catgirl
Picture: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z160/RieRen/74.jpg
((Im wearing pants though. . . .))
Personality: Shy, to herself, loud with friends, and nice.
Weapon: Axe Of Cats

(( reserved for later editing , might be back by night =v= .... ))

Name: Tina [Raai] Kiky
Race: Micegirl
Picture: http://www.kt8.com.cn/upload/forum/200709/20070905061845vp.jpg
Personality: Tend to be rather talkative but will be unusually silent when she's not in the mood , Wanabe-matured-minded , likes to judge on other people , afraid of cat-girls/dog-girls

Other : NEVER TOUCHES HER EAR OR TAIL OR CONSIDER YOU'RE GOING TO HELL !

weapon of choice : http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/2002101/candy_cane.jpg

yes ... an enlarged candy cane which can work as an AXE ( head ), a hook (head ) , a spear ( back ) , and guess what ? a friendly walking stick !

RieRen

RieRen

haha a candy cane as weapon! XD thats funny

Well when we get more people we will start. Kay?

so there goes dog girl cat girl and mice girl ........... is this tom and jerry we're in ? lol XD

It seems that way. Well if there can be a few more people willing to be human, I might have to make them. Ugh. . .more thinking. :]

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Name: David Baker
Race: Human
Pic: here
Personality: curious, open-minded, seeks out knowledge, somewhat eccentric
Weapon: Paper Sorcery (think Read or Die)

(any thing wrong with profile, let me know. this looks like a real unique tale, and it would be a shame to miss out on it.)

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Thank you oh so much GearStalker. I thought we were never going to get a guy in here. Your character, it seems so much like Kingdom Hearts character. lol Its okay I was just asking. :) lol

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Ehehe. ^_^' Truth be told, it is. One of the Org. XII members. First decent image I could find.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

lol. I knew. I was just messing with you. I love that game. I just need more poeple. Like 2 more. If you sould get your friends maybe. . .

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

Hi hi everyone ^^ cute rp someweirdpersoninlov ^^ I guess I'll join so ree wont yell at me....jk

Name: Cynde [Emma] Free
Race: Human
Pic:
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z160/RieRen/White_Mage_by_skydestinies.jpg
(I can change the picture if needed to....)
Personality: Shy, very quick to panic or get scared, likes to hide, also likes to try and help but usually gets everything messed
Weapon: a staff I guess

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

RieRen

RieRen

yay u joined amy ^^

amybraska

amybraska

So only one more person needs to join?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

Yeassh. Thats it. I love the pic amy. :]
TELL YOUR FRIENDS! ANYONE!

RieRen

RieRen

((oi sam I making a boy chara. kay? we need to get a little more boys anyways XD))

Name: Dylan [Sinister] Gates ((pefer to be called Sinister))
Race: CatBoy
Picture:
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z160/RieRen/?action=view&current=_muci_muci__by_Jack666rulez.jpg ((pic too big to show))
Personality: Strange, claims to be insane, playful, stalker, random, nevers trusts new people, doesn't fancy dogs, and like to eat little field mice. ^^
Weapon: A big throwing star ((can't remember how to spell the word))

amybraska

amybraska

yay throwing stars!

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

Name: Kotaro
Race: Dogguy
Pic:http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii116/coaevuspreus/kotaro1.jpg
Personality: Hot headed, likes to get into fights, never hits a female.
Weapon: Mostly hand to hand combat, but occasionally can summon out spirit dogs for limited amount of time.
Others: Soraya's younger brother

Name: Soraya
Race: Doggirl
Pic:http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii116/coaevuspreus/random14.jpg
Personality: Easy going, often hits Kotaro for getting into trouble
Weapon: Huge huge shuriken (( Here, RieRen, its called a shuriken, sorry though O couldn't think of any other weapon for my character so I had to copy your idea >.< ))
Others: Kotaro's older sister

RieRen

RieRen

lol its okay.

i think my raai just shouted omigod when she saw rie's character [sinister] =.=lll

amybraska

amybraska

lol

so ... er ...... when and where are we going to begin ? settings ? location ?

So sorry my friend had to call me to get on here. Well I guess we can start.

On a snowy afternoon of Cinniville, a young girl named Sam hurries towards the streets, running away from something it seems. She runs straight into a wall, right next to a bakery. After picking herself up, she steps casually into the shop.

((Im not very good at starting RPs.))

RieRen

RieRen

Ashie was standing inside of the bakery. She seemed to be working there. Once she saw Sam, she automatically greeted her.

Ashie: "Hey Sam!"

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 194 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.