Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mind the "/"(slash)! Can't view wallpaper! - Minitokyo

Mind the "/"(slash)! Can't view wallpaper!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

Hi I've just noticed that there are many problems viewing wallpapers with the new BETA version.
I think the biggest problem is concerning all the wallpapers under the category "Fate/Stay Night"
Englarging the wallpaper works without any problems BUT when trying to download... the problem occurs.

i.e. http://download3.minitokyo.net/Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Fate/Stay.Night_332630.jpg

well, my theory is that the file name is "Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Fate/Stay.Night_ 332630.jpg"
but the because of the '/' between 'Fate' and 'Stay'
the web browser think that the file name is
"Stay.Night_332630.jpg" and linked from "Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Fate"

I'm pretty confident in my theory because I've tried with many other wallpapers within the category "Fate/Stay Night" and I got the same "HTTP 404 Not Found" with every wallpaper!
Hope I've been a little helpful, and please try to fix this problem asap ^^ it's a shame not being able to download such beautiful wallpapers.

Thanks!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yup, that bug is noted, and hopefully will be fixed soon. In the mean time, when you download, change the "/" in the URL to "." and hit the enter key, and it should work. (ie, change "Fate/Stay" to "Fate.Stay" )

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

okay, I tried that before but it didn't work but now it's alla OK ^^ Thanks

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

I did I temporary fix by renaming the gallery. Please report any other problematic galleries to a moderator.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

I've the following Error:
>>MySQL Error:

Can't open file: 'gallery_items.MYI' (errno: 145)<<
What can I do? Has that to do with the new version?

gallery cant be viewed too bad T-T what should we do?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.