Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Armitage III - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

what did you think of the show. i thought it was good. does anyone know where i can get the movies for it.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

May I guide your eyes to your keyboard. Direct your attention to the bottom left and bottom right. There are keys there labeled "Shift". Hit those in conjunction with the first letter of your sentences, the beginning of proper nouns etc. Next to the shift key on the right is a key with one of these guys on it '?'. Now you need to hit the Shift key with it, otherwise you get this '/'. Those two things will make your sentences and questions not look retarded.

Aside of that, Armitage was pretty lame in my opinion. Watching the dub is even more hillarious. Jesse from Saved by the Bell as Armitage? HA! As for getting any Armitage stuff, any anime store out there or even Amazon is going to have it, for dirt cheap at that. It was an early release by Pioneer/Geneon. You probably won't have to pay more than 10 bucks for it.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.