Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller round 6 begins! - Minitokyo

which?waller round 6 begins!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Which?Waller Round 6 begins!
Round 6's theme is Schoolhouse Rock.
Your wallpaper must be a scenic wallpaper that takes place at a middle or high school (grades 7-12, about ages 12-18). Any series/characters (or even no characters if you so choose) are acceptable. Characters do not need to be students/teachers/faculty/etc, but it would probably be a little odd for them to be hanging out in a school otherwise.
Common places in a school where you might set your scene include:
* Classrooms
* Hallways
* Locker rooms
* Cafeterias
* Gyms/pools
* Teacher's Lounge
* Rooftop
* Various exterior locations, ie sporting field/track, school entrance, school yard, etc.
Space Academies and other non-traditional schools, as long as the are geared for middle/highschoolers (ie the Stellvia academy) and are specifically an institution of learning (in other words, not merely a place where middle/highschoolers might hang around), are also acceptable.

Don't forget to use the sig attached to this post on all your submissions!

You have until June 8th to submit your walls!
Good luck!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cool yet tough theme xD; This round should be interesting :3

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Can someone define "scenic" for me? Does that mean it basically has to look like a photograph, or can we style it up a bit?

And what's with the college hatred?!? I could have done a Nodame or Honey & Clover wall! T_T *pouts*

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

A scenic wall depicts a scene. It can be stylized, such as a pencil sketch of a scene, but there needs to be the general things you see in a scene, ie perspective and horizon (even if the perspective means the horizon is at some distance outside of the wallpaper), and a sense of the 2d/3d space of the landscape/characters.
And I restricted it to middle/high schools to restrict the number of different locations you can have. When you introduce a college setting you could make almost any generic scenic wall and pretend it's somewhere on a college campus. I want the setting to be definitively at a school.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

ooh.. interesting theme, broad enough to give lots of room for creativity. I hope I have enough time to enter DX .. there are so many projects/contests going on at once ^^'''

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Psh! Lies! MapleRose you know you are going to have the highest number of entries no matter what! Stop trying to throw us off track. :P XD

Humm I better get started on mine. ^^;

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

MapleRose is starting the 'two truths and a lie' round just a wee bit early, methinks...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.