Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GROUP UPDATE - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Syaoran-shrine

page 1 of 1 1 total item

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

syaoran-shrine

I totally changed the group and re-made it almost from scratch and the result is rather pretty if I might say aha~
The big renewal was triggered by the revelation of Syaoran's identity in the latest chapter of Tsubasa and also the start of the 'flashback' of his past ^__^
So I'm back to adding up new summaries, links to download the chapters and illustrations~

The group was also 'lightened' a lot, since the last time (previous version of the group) I added up so many thing that it reached the limit allowed by MT and I couldn't added up anything more in the group page =__=

New categories added : Show Room and Profiles.

I will keep on doing my best for this group so I hope you guys could be more actives, and feel free to discuss anything you want in the group, and I'm sure there should be a lot to say about the latest revelations concerning Syao identity ^__~

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.