Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jigoku-Tsushin-MT Wallpaper Contest - Minitokyo

Jigoku-Tsushin-MT Wallpaper Contest

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 10 total items

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/2195/jtmtcontestjp8.jpg

"Revival of Enma Ai"
If Enma Ai have a chance to make a comeback, what will it be like? Put your thoughts together and make it into a wallpaper :)

Further Explanation by NeverEnd -

Quote: we all know Enma Ai is gone...but what if she have a chance to be back as Jigoku Shoujo? We will like to see how you able to welcome Enma Ai for her revival or even show us the emotion of her when she is back...so the feeling is important.Anyway,it is all based on your creativity...so don't get press down by the theme :)

Quote: its up to your creativity in making the wall,what is important is the feel of it.Make a wall out of your own drawing or your own vector is all fine,of course don't forget the MT policy in uploading wallpaper

Rules:
-Must be a wallpaper.
-Must be related to the anime/manga Jigoku Shoujo.
-Must include Enma Ai.
-Must be related to the contest theme or your entry wouldn't be accepted.
-One person can only submit one entry.

Requirements:
-The size of the wallpaper has to be larger than 1024x768.
-Can be submitted on MT, or not. (If not, send the link of your entry to NeverEnd with the subject "Wallpaper Entry").
-If submitted on MT, you must post the link of your entry in our Guestbook.

Awards: TBA ^_^'

Deadline: 30th of June 2008

Any problems, you can contact NeverEnd or temarigenius, or just simply post it here (or in our guestbook). And we will do our best to help.
Do your best and have fun making your wallpaper! :D

jigoku-tsushin-mt

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

hmmm comeback? that's tricky... mayb you can explain a bit more please? :o

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

we all know Enma Ai is gone...but what if she have a chance to be back as Jigoku Shoujo? We will like to see how you able to welcome Enma Ai for her revival or even show us the emotion of her when she is back...so the feeling is important.Anyway,it is all based on your creativity...so don't get press down by the theme :)

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Hmm, interesting. May I ask my work really have to be vector or drawn by hand? Would it be OK if I manipulate pics of Ai Enma together, add effects, etc?

-- When one door closes another opens. But often we look so long so regretfully upon the closed door that we fail to see the one that has opened for us. --

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

its up to your creativity,what is important is the feel of it.Make a wall out of your own drawing or your own vector is all fine,of course don't forget the MT policy in uploading wallpaper

Anymore question can still be ask :)

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

that's a great idea, competition number two... XD
Good Luck to all the participants ;)

merged: 06-09-2008 ~ 09:31am
oh by "revival of Enma Ai" is it the Enma Ai Norine or from the anime? ^_^'

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

obviously,the anime :)

Signature Image

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I'm in X3

Signature

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

Ouuh,I'm Still don't Know how to create it
If I have a time I will try to create it

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

you can share it anytime even without the competition once u try to create it :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.