Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Vacation... it's all we ever wanted"- CONTEST - Minitokyo

"Vacation... it's all we ever wanted"- CONTEST

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 10 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Hello minna-san! Well, going by the poll from the last display, looks like we've got enough interest to make this contest a reality!

YOUR MISSION: To draw your own character/favorite character on summer vacation They can either be doing something summery (eating a Popsicle or swimming) or be someplace on vacation. The only requirement is that submissions must be recognizable as summertime doujinshi. The limit is 2 entries per member. :)

DEADLINE: August 31st (But, negotiable based on how many submissions we get before then)

Please send entries via PM to MapleRose with "Summer contest" as the subject heading.

Signature Image

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

Hi there, about the favorite character... Can that "favorite character" be a particular character from other anime like Sakura from Card Captors? Can we draw existing anime characters for this contest?

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yup, I think "favourite character" can be from existing series (ie, fanart is fine).

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Gah! And I just started on a fanart piece which could have been for this D: Now I have to wait till I get this one finished xD But I'm definitely looking forward to it. I've been wanting to draw something with a summer theme for a while now. Good thing the deadline is a bit away xD

I think I'll draw something this time.

I have a question. Since it's the first time I do a contest here, for the submissions, I wonder whether we submit them on MT before sending the PM ?

Signature

darkchiichan17

darkchiichan17

Chiizuda

nice

Can I send more then 1?

celestial-luminesse vectory

I won't be able to draw something =/
Sorry and good luck for everyone.

Signature

Ironic. I just got back from my vacation in Florida!

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

@Odaril: Either works, you can either submit it to MT first then PM the link, or host it on a third party site and PM the link to MapleRose.

@darkchiichan17: Yes, the limit for submissions is 2.

Signature Image

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

I want to join in this contest too! I've asked in the group's guestbook but just in case, I will ask here too..

Quote by aozoraskies
A question though? I've got four characters in that piece though.. does it still count?

Thanks in advance!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.