Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy B'day Rue-chan! - Minitokyo

Happy B'day Rue-chan!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Hey, today is my friend, Rue-chan BIRTHDAY! XD

http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/avatars/rue-chan.gif

I hope all the friends in Mt will wish her a bday wish since she is leaving us today for a vacation on the beach! XD Hooray! XD

Thanks and have a nice day! XD

Happy Birthday! May all your wishes comes true! XD

Luv, nini

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

Its her burthday? Her birthday is on the last day of my exam
Anyway happy burthday Rue and have fun on your "vacation on the beach! XD Hooray! XD " trip although I doubt that anyone could have fun on a beach

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Ayamaru

Ayamaru

Eastern Wind

Oh,Rue-chan is having a birthday?I might not know you much yet Rue-chan,but happy birthday!^^

One with the Wind, graceful Essence.
Riding the Wind, carnation of the Sky.
Lord of the Wind, spread your Wings and reach your dream.
Signature

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

Back just for this occasion,been hearing that Ru is having a birthday soon.

In that case,happy birthday then.May you get better and better as you get more and more older :nya:
Sorry,no banner because I'm just staying for a little while,ciao! :nya:

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Vati: You're back! XD I thought you are not going to be here anymore.. >_< Ru told me that you aren't coming back to Mt.. ^_^' Anyway, glad you are back and thanks for your reply! :D

mei: Thanks for your wishes! She will like it alot! :)

hyhy: hoho.. seee who is back?! XD Our Mr.nya.. XD I bet Ru is going to be VERY HAPPY when she is back from her vacation.. W00t? Coming back just for ruru-chan? XD I am very jealous of ruru now.. >.<

Ruru-chan: You are so much lucky than I am.. Anyway, I luv you ru! XD *hugs* XD

Signature
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

Happy Birthday Ru and since I know your super busy and going on a trip we will be certain that as soon as you return to throw a party~nudges ni~we need cake and confetti and everything and it'd be good if vat would find us one of those qoutes that ru liked so much. Bring it all together to form a good birthday.

Haha. Was directed here from another thread. Happy Birthday!

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUE-NEE-CHAN! :D :D :D I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUEEEEEEEEE AND IHOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS YOU LOTS OF JOY AND HAPPINESS! :D :D :D <3 <3 <3

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Siren93

Siren93

What..?

Happy birthday Rue-chan. All the best to you. :)

~meow~

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

happy birthday!

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

i didn't know till now,(thanks for the note, nisnoopy.) but happy b-day. i hope you have fun.

Signature Image

Koboshi93

Koboshi93

La vie est un cadeau.

Happy birthday ^^
I wish you a lot of happiness and presents :)

kogedonbofrench-tribu shugo-chara anime-fans-united
other groups: kamichama-karin and wataru-yoshizumi-fans and The-Library and Manga Holics join!

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUE-CHAN
oh and have a nice one tsokie ^^

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Happy birthday! :3

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

>>vatichan: believe it or not, her b-day is on the last day of my exam too! :o

Happy Birthday, Rue-chan! All the bests for you and your family! Stay healty, okie-dokie? ;)

Oh? She's on vacation right now? How fun! It's raining all the time here! I can't go anywhere! >_<

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hahaha... my lil sis have many friends here, eh? XD

Well... she won't see this til about a week but lemme greet her, too, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUE-CHAN XD *hugs*

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

Tanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu.

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Happy Birthday my friend.

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

raven silver rose: Thanks for coming! XD I'm sure she is celebrating her bday in a grand way! XD

raven winged-san: Thanks for your wish! :)

pheonix: Yes, lots of joys and happiness.. she might as well needed lots of loves too! XD

siren: Aw.. thanks for coming! :)

carlo: Thanks. :)

inver: You're welcome. I'm glad you are here. :)

ko: Well, I wonder if she will share some of her presents with us lol! XD haha..

noel: Thank you so much! XD

dsla-san: Thanks. :)

BB: Now you are free! No more exams! XD Hope you did well in your exams though.. ;) Haha.. you can always stay at home and watch anime! XD

akai-san: Yup! >_< She have tons of friends here cuz she is very lovely person! XD Thanks for coming! XD

sin-chan: Thank you too! XD

ta-san: Thankies~! XD

sulibres: Wow.. change avy recently? X-P Anyway, thanks for the post! :)

Everyone, thanks for coming and thanks for all your wishes! I bet she is going to be very very happy when she is back in a few days time! XD

Signature

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

I have no words.

Unfortunately, I am late..but how did this happen? I see all the people I know and even some are back from hiatus just to wish me.. T_T

I have NO WORDs to really express how I feel right now... but I will try..

THANK YOU ALL

... from the bottom of my heart for making it my best birthday ever! I have never had a celebration online..and even if I did..I doubt there would be soo many people to wish me.. I am lucky indeed...to have so many people. And of course, thanks to nee-san for making it happen..

I could cry..

merged: 12-29-2008 ~ 01:53pm
I missed the celebrations myself! ^_^' that's soo wierd.. haha..

as for presents, well this one's the best so far! ;)

and as for me celebrating in a 'grand way" ..trust me it wasn't grander than this! >_<
in fact, i was busy finishing my project in the last minute! >___< X-O

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

Well a rather delayed Happy birthday from me, what with work and MT being down I wasn't here to congratulate you at the proper time.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Thank you, ocean-san! XD I'm sorry to hear that Mt had to be shut down during Christmas too. :\ What a waste.

Signature

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Happy birthday.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.