Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FAVORITE SERIES AND WHY - Minitokyo

FAVORITE SERIES AND WHY

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

NANA is a definite favorite of mine. It never bores me, the artwork is gorgeous, and the story is great. It never fails to make me laugh, cry, etc.

Hetalia also needs a mention though because it's just SO funny. That series is hilarious.

I have a hard time picking favorites though, because there's just so many I like.

For me Negima! since its cool with magic and stuff like that ... i like magic stuff XD all anime i like mostly are magic genre XD hhoho

Gintama,Bleach,Highschool of the Dead,Trinity Blood,NANA...

[Ignorance is bliss...]

Kuroshitsuji , Junjo Romantica and Strawberry Panic^^

All three got a nice Plot. Kuroshitsuji is pretty dark. Junjo Romantica is yaoi<333 and Strawberry Panic is just damn cute xD

i live kuroshitsuji.

Seto no hanayome because it's very funny and Seto sun is very cute.

There are too many to mention :)
Adachi Mitsuru's series, Hana Yori Dango, Hikaru no Go, etc

too many to mention them all^^
but Kobato is my favorite I think.
She is cute, the story is awesome, I like it ^^

I mostly like all shoujo manga that have a nice storyline+heroine. ^^

I love me, Naruto Shippuden, FMA Brtoherhood, High School Of The Day, Fairy Tail, and many more.

Kuroshitsuji, code geass

one piece and full metal

One Piece and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Why?

do you really have to ask

MuruHIME

Weirdo Extrodanaire

i have many favourites but at the moment its DOGS: Bullets and Carnage^^
Art is simply stunning in there

merged: 10-19-2010 ~ 03:22am
i have many favourites but at the moment its DOGS: Bullets and Carnage^^
Art is simply stunning in there

Ani-me

Ani-me

"Anta no seigi wa nandesuka?"

I have specific liking for anime which emphasizes on the tranquility of protecting what's important to one's heart, sacrificing yourself and doing what you to stand for what you believe in. The greatest examples would be D.Gray-man, Bleach, Code Breaker, Code Geass etc...

We came to hate even those precious days that we can't return to.

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

Scrapped princess! That series does not have enough love given its combination of robots and NICE animation for once.

Think of the world.

kuroshitsuji b'cuz i love SEBASTIAN > . <

kyou kara maou b'cuz this anime make me laugh everytime i saw it

WolfCAT

WolfCAT

THE AWESOME SAUCE

Bakuman. Fairy Tail. Arakawa Under the Bridge!

All the anime on my watchlist are my favourites, and i love them very much, however my 'favourite' one would have to be one which holds the most sentimental value to me... so I'm gonna go with Utena, because i watched it when i was a kid (even though i wasn't really supposed to) and I love Utena so much back then. Even if i'm not super obsessed with it now, it will always hold a very very special place in my heart no matter how many years passed... right next to Sailormoon, which also holds a lot of sentimental value for me.

For current obsessions though, i'm very much into Code Geass and Reborn.

Signature Image

I have no favorite anime since I've seen several I like them both equally ... XD

gundam seed, destiny...

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

My Favorite Series Is
Air

Spoiler (show)

Because it's so beautiful and full of mystery to me it's the best key work and the best anime (it's just my opinion) lovely characters and likable storyline a lot of people didn't like the ending or at least didn't understand it well it was obvious anyway i loved the side story for each character and the second season of it (in summer) was amazing and it tells about what happened in the past all i want to say is that it's my fav anime and the most series i enjoy

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.