Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria? - Minitokyo

Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 113 total items

ShinnxStellar are the cutest love team of the gsd cause their story is sad and romantic.And of course Shinn love Stellar than Lunamaria if shinn never loves Stellar then why did Shinn revenge for Stellar's died?So ShinnxStellar Foreever

merged: 11-16-2008 ~ 12:33pm
ShinnxStellar foreever until the end Shinn has loved Stellar Luna is just Shinn's friend that's all....

merged: 11-16-2008 ~ 12:33pm
ShinnxStellar foreever until the end Shinn has loved Stellar Luna is just Shinn's friend that's all....

merged: 11-17-2008 ~ 03:56pm
I must admit i did'nt like Lunamaria why?Cause she always goes and chat the other boys first is Athrun now Shinn. Shinn is for Stellar and Stellar is for Shinn even Stellar die i would never give up of them! ShinnxStellar fOrEeVeR!Luna should be partner to Aule im sure they will make a great pair not to Shinn...... ;)

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

None of the above...

ewan ko sa inyo english pa kau nang english dyaan!Bzta ShinnxStellar!

wah wah wah

I don't think Shinn deserves Lunamaria. She's way to good for him.

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song"- chinese proverb

ahhh why do u have to ask this qn?
of course it's shinn and stellar !
i mean just think bout it shinn realtionship with luna was way too sudden!
luna's just a replacement for stella
plus i bet the relationship was the cause of shinn's guilt towards luna when he "kill" meyrin
also luna looks older than shinn so together they dun look compatible

if only stellar didn't die T.T
too bad i think i just have to tolerate the sight of shinn and luna together lovey dovey ....

stellar go haunt shinn !
he betrayed u ...

Still i'll go for Shinn and Stellar!Hate it when Shinn kiss Luna....What the heck Shinn is thinking?!

merged: 05-15-2010 ~ 10:55am
Still i'll go for Shinn and Stellar!Hate it when Shinn kiss Luna....What the heck Shinn is thinking?!

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

Shinn x Stellar!

i dont why but when Shinn started relationship with Luna Im kind of pissed off

Signature Image

ShinnxStellar.
Shinn and Lunamaria's relationship developed over 2 episodes and I kind of felt like they only like each other out of pity.

Luna and Shinn. Because she can comfort Shinn in a way Stella never could. She allowed him to heal as person.

Eh, Shinn/Lunamaria makes much more sense as they have been teammates for quite a while, even before SEED Destiny evidently as Red members.

Shinn merely met Stella out of coincidence and hardly ever truly got to know her at all.

Only met her twice after that. The only thing that really showed was some sort of "feeling of understanding" (taken from MSG's Amuro Ray and Lalah Sune really, which doesn't work in this case as they have really NOTHING in common, even on a more basic level), but "love"? Not really...nothing that can really work "realistically" anyway. It seemed more like, due to Stella's nature thanks to being an Extended and all, he saw a child that needed to be saved and she saw him more like an emotional attachment.

ShinnxStellar because Shin don't deserve Luna

Shinn x Stellar

First is Stellar.

Then Lunamaria.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Luna And Shinn Of Course They Were Friends And Helped Together From The First And Finally They Ended Together And This Is Real They Ended Together The Best Thing Ever Happened In Gundam Seed Destiny But Stellar And Shinn Moments Were Short And She dIED..sO oF cOURSE LUNA aND sHINN (i lOVE sTELLAR bUT i lIKE hER wITH aUEL)

merged: 07-18-2014 ~ 10:38am
I'mA Big Fan Of ShinnXLuna They Are The Best

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I'd say Shinn x Stellar,but i like shinn x lunamaria too...(i also like auel x stellar)

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.