Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I want to delete my account - Minitokyo

I want to delete my account

page 1 of 1 7 total items

if an administrator read this forum , I want to delete my account ( jonatan749 ) because they do not use and my user is traceable from google

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

all things we do here on mt is traced via google and the net, that's why we have to be careful what is said. accounts cannot be deleted. there is the choice of logging out and never coming back, or asking someone (a mod) to change your user name, and, again, log out and never return. otherwise you're trapped with such things and whatever you do on this site it's traceable (searchable). but don't fret, everything you do public over on facebook is also searchable, same with DA and any site for that matter. there isn't any privacy on the net like there use to be when google wasn't around (and other search engines use to spark up stuff as well, but goggle is the worst of the spying search engines). to a degree people's private profiles are also searchable over on sites, you can't view it unless you join or something but it's still searchable. nothing wrong with being more careful what is shared on the net as well...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanall things we do here on mt is traced via google and the net, that's why we have to be careful what is said. accounts cannot be deleted. there is the choice of logging out and never coming back, or asking someone (a mod) to change your user name, and, again, log out and never return. otherwise you're trapped with such things and whatever you do on this site it's traceable (searchable). but don't fret, everything you do public over on facebook is also searchable, same with DA and any site for that matter. there isn't any privacy on the net like there use to be when google wasn't around (and other search engines use to spark up stuff as well, but goggle is the worst of the spying search engines). to a degree people's private profiles are also searchable over on sites, you can't view it unless you join or something but it's still searchable. nothing wrong with being more careful what is shared on the net as well...

ok I understand but I'm giving low and delete all traces of this user
and to erase the cache of google first I have to unsubscribe accounts that do not use.

multiple Web accepted my request, with the same policy minitokio as it is a personal request from my information
I hope your answer and please excuse my spelling Thks

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's what happens when you join sites related to ecchi content or found via searching the net to begin with, you're going to be linked up even further. 99% of stuff over on fb is found on google, anything public is viewable, in guestbooks and beyond. but, no, you cannot have an account deleted, not once has an account been deleted here. name changes are quite often, but not going to solve things. the policy, faq and all that is misleading. it states kid friendly but it's truly not, the ecchi filter doesn't even clear all of that either. so the options still stand, either ask a mod to change your user name or log out and never return. always be careful when joining sites, they have an illusion, all sites do.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanthat's what happens when you join sites related to ecchi content or found via searching the net to begin with, you're going to be linked up even further. 99% of stuff over on fb is found on google, anything public is viewable, in guestbooks and beyond. but, no, you cannot have an account deleted, not once has an account been deleted here. name changes are quite often, but not going to solve things. the policy, faq and all that is misleading. it states kid friendly but it's truly not, the ecchi filter doesn't even clear all of that either. so the options still stand, either ask a mod to change your user name or log out and never return. always be careful when joining sites, they have an illusion, all sites do.

Sorry but I think I 'm going to contact through more direct means (legal) to solve the problem as me you could not solve my request or are beyond your power

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it is beyond my power I admit, and the blue are the only ones who have controls over such a thing you could try their group and summon their attention here is a group they dwell in http://moderators.minitokyo.net/ as I don't feel things are what they use to be around here. sorry I wasn't able to address your issues. I was once an elite but now just a regular member and been around long enough to have seen enough and know enough to have tried to help you out. so the best of luck to whatever you have planned.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

We cannot delete your account, but you have some options to clear it:
- clear your account of everything (posts, images) - which you've already done, if this was the case;
- if you REALLY want to get rid of all ties to you, you can request a username change.

Quote by angelxxuanthat's what happens when you join sites related to ecchi content or found via searching the net to begin with, you're going to be linked up even further. 99% of stuff over on fb is found on google, anything public is viewable, in guestbooks and beyond. but, no, you cannot have an account deleted, not once has an account been deleted here. name changes are quite often, but not going to solve things. the policy, faq and all that is misleading. it states kid friendly but it's truly not, the ecchi filter doesn't even clear all of that either. so the options still stand, either ask a mod to change your user name or log out and never return. always be careful when joining sites, they have an illusion, all sites do.

Please keep the thread on topic.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.