Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ANTI-SPAMMERS UNITE - Minitokyo

ANTI-SPAMMERS UNITE

Group announcement by Anti-Spammers

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

I know it has been awhile Sense I Sinistra *Heroic Pose* Has been here. but Fear not! I have returned to see MT in complete disarray with SPAM!. We need you to start reporting like mad people! *evil laugh* err *cough* Anyways. I am looking to get this group going again. and get some staff in place in case I go AWAL again and forget I have MT in my bookmarks >.> ^_^ So let's get these spammers and keep them from spamming up MT. I know I know what is the point now? MT has removed the points system... I know I am as disappointed as you guys BUT We still want to keep MT in a Spam Free Zone! So let's get started shall we?

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Right. *giggles*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Go anti spammers! Yay!
Hey Uber high five

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Places some mechanically separated pork product in this thread*

*High 5's Comp* >.<

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Oh shoot uber you just couldn't help it could you!
Well Sinistra, the cat's out of the bag. Nice knowing our arch enemy. You know where to find us. Good luck

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.