Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of scan 700329 - Minitokyo

Deletion of scan 700329

Tagged under Tales of Vesperia

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Hello.

One of my pictures of Tales of Vesperia was delete this morning and I didn't understand why at all (like most of the time). The moderator only write "Scan lines" which is.... quite mysterious according to me. What does it mean exactly ? Can someone unlight me please ?

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hello Missty-chan. I'm not the mod who deleted your scan, but I think "scan lines" refers to the horizontal green lines crossing all over your scan. That usually happens with old scanners. Those add too much noise and texture to the scan.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

There is green lines? O_o Sure, I agree that the scan is not perfect and that there is too much texture on some part of the picture (especially on uniforms) but I don't see any green line. ^^" To me, the picture respected all rules even if it's a little Imperfect....

Nonetheless, thank for your answer.

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

If you look at the black pockets on the character's uniform, you'll notice the green lines more. I think that's the reason of the deletion.
You're welcome. Have a good day~

Signature
Into a world of lies.

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Ah, yeah, now that you mention it. But it's really visible only on those famous pockets and on the window frame, which are tiny details of the picture. It's not particularly bothersome on the picture itself. For exemple, there is absolutely no green line on the sky or on the characters faces, which are more visible.

Have a good day too. :)

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello there!
I pointed out some areas where those green (Actually whole spectrum but green is most visible) lines are.
Here, Those lines are in almost 50% of scan (darker areas of image), and then as Hue bro said, it tends to make scan noisy and leave a horrible paper texture (which is clearly visible in the cherry blossoms).
I hope this helps. ^^

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

To me, they're more visible on pockets and on the window frame than in the character eyes. ;)
But it help since I didn't notice the paper crease effect before you point it out. It's true that this is rather unsightly. Thx.

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

Monu-chan, this thread is to be replied by the member who appeals a deletion and the mod(s) only ^^; Thanks for explaining in more detail though.
Since everything is clear now, I'm closing this thread before more people start commenting on this :)

Signature
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.