Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *vroom* hiya ^^ - Minitokyo

*vroom* hiya ^^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

well lets see here.. not much to say about myself except I'm really really bad with forums XD Most I goto arent.. er.. active O.o I signed up here a while back, but thats when I was busy with a huge project and had no time on my hands.

*looks around* I recognize alot of people here~ hi guys~

ok ok, yeah.. about me... I'm the webmistress over at Endless Rain, it just came off hiatus, although I'm still in my graphic bubble.. err.. slump. I'm graduating high school this year, yay go me. I'm looking into online courses for college, so if things go right I'll be able to browse around a bit.. eto.. *scratches head* what else.. I'm 18.. turned last december.. I'm also a music junkie, my poor winamp never gets a rest.

I like swimming, soccer, and camping on most occasions.. I like to draw, but that comes rarely. I also like to write, but thats pretty rare also. And well, I think I covered everything I can, I'm not a very interesting person ^^;;

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

hahah, ull get the hang outta foruming, welcome to MT

just spam emm up with some maburaho walls, lol

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Hey Jenny! Tee heee I'm new too.

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

blah...i know u! from somewhere....hehe...but somehow i missed this intro ^^;; gomen nasai....well...welcome to MT again ^_^ i'm sure u'll meet new friends here ...

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hi there :D yeah show me/us the maburaho walls XD *wanna seeee wanna seeee*

hehe have fun and good times here at mt ;)

cyaz

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Hey!! ^__^ Welcome to MT xD (What a late welcome, huh...)

I'm pretty bad with foruming myself... blaaaaah ~___~;; ^_^;

Signature

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome! Have a nice stay! and Enjoy the place!

Earn money reading e-mails here

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.