Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wolf's Rain and what you feel after watching it? - Minitokyo

Wolf's Rain and what you feel after watching it?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

I felt sadness and dissappointment. I never expected it to end like that. Plus the whole series, yet beautiful animation, was so depressing. I cried several times.

it started out good, but soon whent down hill slightly, the ending realy sucked though, i think they could have done something better with it.

lena3883, Are you from Russia?

By: Nik
Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Revelias

Revelias

ctlbanner

Ok here is my two cents. I watched every freaking episode of this series simply because I like to finish what I start. But I got to say that Wolf's Rain was a let down. I got the feeling that the writer was just trying to confuse the viewers. (I blame NGE for this.) Don't get me wrong I like a surprise ending but Wolf's wasn't a surprise it was a blessing. Overall the series just failed to live up to my lowest expectations.

Signature

I loved Wolf's Rain. I enjoyed the ending. In the same style as Cowboy Bebop the ending was unexpected.

ONE word: poetry. I haven't seen manga, but i'm watching anime all the time and i came to this conclusion: it's so amazing, becouse it's mature and poetic (without all the needless sugar and kawaii stuff like in shoujo manga). I wonder why creators of WR placed there russians alphabet - in the shops or at the battlefields - it's common in anime. It's a very orginal idea to put russian writings into a M/A, but WHY? Is the action of the story settled in the future Syberia???

Wolf's Rain was a great series, the ending just left me a little depressed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.