Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Initial D live action - Minitokyo

Initial D live action

page 1 of 1 15 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

this is too funny!!!!!! :D hahaa...check this pic out ....the new cast to the Initial D live action....hahaha (j/k :D)

http://www.vgonetwork.com/media/data/animagic2k3/Picture%20016.jpg

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

very funny dude.... very funny... :hmpf:
that's as horific as it can be :hmpf:

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

lol- thats hilarious!!! oh man- they look so serious too!! lol... *phew* thanks for sharing... *giggles*...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

oh and for a minute i thought you were talking about the real initial d live action being made. haha i wish that was the actual cast, would make the movie a tad more interesting for me!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

o.O
zz ...
rofl XD
who's gonna win XD
i choose the red ones ...
ow
no red
blue then ...
XD
thx for share it in here p-chan ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

rofl

there is actually a live action initial d movie being made as crapmoster said XD

i think (from what i've heard) that jay chow plays takumi >_>

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Heh, yeah, there were some guys at AX04 with mini cars like that.

Signature Image

Zomg... XD;; That's almost as bad as [this one].
Btw, I didn't put the words there, as you can probably tell. ^_^' So, no offence. It's just funny.

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

The trueno doesn't have the "Fujiwara Tofu Shop sticker"!!! *burns car* >_<

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by bucket-shotZomg... XD;; That's almost as bad as [this one].
Btw, I didn't put the words there, as you can probably tell. ^_^' So, no offence. It's just funny.

HAHAHA.....oh man....that is also hilarous! thnx for sharing bucket-shot :D *stares at the grown up men hugging anime pillows* XD

Quote: The trueno doesn't have the "Fujiwara Tofu Shop sticker"!!! *burns car* >_<

nuuuuu....dont ruin those kid's dreams!!!!!! XD haha.....u got to love the fat kid in the trueno XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is hilarious...LOL... :D ...but it makes initial d looks like a joke... :angry: but funny anyway...lack of detail though...like shinta said...where is the tofu sticker...???and i dont think the dude who drives the yellow RX-7(not sure)is that ...... F*cough*A*cough*T*cough*...they do looks serious..or maybe is the sunlight...?

thanx for sharing...it is hilarious...and *sigh*... :sweat:
who's gonna win anyway...??? :hmpf:

Signature Image

Crash-kun

Reviving

Wahahaha does the Unbeatable ae86 look like that lol. soooo funny dude! wonder how fast could they run wahahaha

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Crash-kunWahahaha does the Unbeatable ae86 look like that lol. soooo funny dude! wonder how fast could they run wahahaha

ROFL!! i'll pay money to see a video of them racing each other on foot XD

Signature Image

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

lol at the pic

my friends are mad at me for showing it to them XD
only prob is wheres 3rd stage and the MR2

slide...

haha, great cosplay picture!

Quote by shintaThe trueno doesn't have the "Fujiwara Tofu Shop sticker"!!! *burns car* &gt;_&lt;

Actually, the shops sign is only on the drivers side, so we cant see if its on or not, given the detail for logo's and team stickers, it prolly is

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.