Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime do you want to see in a real movie ? - Minitokyo

what anime do you want to see in a real movie ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

there's a lot i like to see one day : juni kokki (12 kingdoms), shin angyo onshi, fushigi yuugi, global garden, ... for the first that comes to my mind ^^ and yours?

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Do you mean what anime we'd like to see made as a real movie with real actors?

If that's right, then it's tough, but possibly Love Hina :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

love hina, mkr and dragon ball z :)

mkr ? good choice XD i heard dbz was in production in hollywood but was arrest not so long ago and report later... Love hina? i look forward to see it, it would be funny !!!

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

zh4rx0

~~ p A r 4 n 0 i a ~~

For me Vision of Escaflowne (TV series) is my top picks. It had almost all genre of anime in it romance, comedy, mecha, fantasy, action & drama. If only they can find the suitable director and actor for it. I think maybe Peter Jackson, director from Lord of the Ring is the top choice. :D

::: A part of member circle :::
-- O# JapaneseLover #O -- -- O# Japanese #O -- --O# NegaraKu #O --

shhho

shhz!

probably... naruto?? pretty cool ninjutsus.. hehe :D

That's easy! Outlaw Star is the ideal anime that can work as a real-life Sci-Fi action series, if the special effects were handled by either Steven Spielberg, or the Wachowski brothers! (*the guys who made the Matrix trilogy*) :D

My favs would be ....

- Patlabor
- Cowboy Bebop
- x-1999
- Sol Bianca

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

None! man it would be pathetic!!! imagine a dude dressed up as Yugi with the spiky hair and all... I have enough of that in cosplays... XO but maybe I'm just picturing a really cheap attempt... if they put lots and lots and lots on money in a movie about a little bit more realistic anime... maybe Kenshin but I still can't picture the guy with the red hair XO

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

@Linchan:

thats why I chose the realistic-looking Animes ... of course it would never work for a much more comic-like Anime

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

Neon Genesis Evanglion would be a pretty good live action movie. Maybe Naruto but I don't know if that would work out that good

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cardcaptors of course - I want to see how beautiful Sakura is - and of course, a much more mature lady like Tusbasa Reservoir Chronicles - I dunno, maybe a high school girl with the power of the Clow Cards. That would seem nice! ^^

But of course, there won't be any fantasy or anything - probably a love story, or life at school, etc. etc. lol ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

City Hunter, a real action movie (actually I haven't seen Crying Freeman yet)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures (it would be great)
Ruroni Kenshin (Samurai X in USA)
Devilman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still thinking to the others...
See You!

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

Quote by LinachanNone! man it would be pathetic!!! imagine a dude dressed up as Yugi with the spiky hair and all... I have enough of that in cosplays... XO but maybe I'm just picturing a really cheap attempt... if they put lots and lots and lots on money in a movie about a little bit more realistic anime... maybe Kenshin but I still can't picture the guy with the red hair XO

maybe... but there are movie like spiderman or other wich are well made and aren't pathetic !!! they don't have to dress exactly the same as the original... the choice of the actors are more difficult, they can deceive the fan... t's the mosr difficult choice in my opinion ^

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

I want see love hina, raimuiro sekitan, i want see inuyasha hehehee or see a hentai movie in real will be great hehehehehe

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

Oh My Goddess - a good romantic comedy (Hollywood has done variations of this theme already)
Neo Gensis Evangelion - I understand its in pre-production (great potential). ^_^'

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

Not Love Hina.. that wouldn't work as a real movie. Well.. it would but it would lose the magic.

Elfen Lied could make a good movie. Imagine how awesome Lucy would look... it would be a good science fiction/horror kind of thing...

I would have to say either Naruto or Neon Gensis Evangelion.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

none. Animes should n't be made with real people.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Masarusu

Masarusu

HUG ME! PM me hugs!

Excel saga. id LOVE to see Nabishien's (sorry, i have huge trouble with spelling) actor pull two huge ass guns from his afro. that will just make my day right there :D

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

I agree with WMagnus...it would be too lame, the story would be soo killed...and well, no real actor could match the anime hero well..

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

none, why ruin a good series?
think about what has happened in the past when they try to make a game into a movie or a movie into a game, doesn't work.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Sakura156

Sakura156

Woot~!

I would like to see them try and make a real life Chobits movie. That out be funny.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

i kinda agree with "rslgto" (sorry, don't know how to do them quote things)
y ruin a series...
there just gonna be bad versions...
it's just gonna be chance for new actors, (i guess that good for theor career)
but maybe a simple drama where it's not too important that things change...
maybe a Studio Ghibi anime... Whisper of the Heart.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.