Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 korean band - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

who's your fav korean bands/singers? and what do youlike about them

Mine is shinhwa because love their songs. Also, the are great dancers and dressers.

any thing that sounds good. like lincon park, 80s music, and some clasical, techno. i just like the bets and lyrics. they some times can express the way i fill inside with out me showing them. thats why i like them i guess. :D :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Waves** An'yeung haseiyo!

Shinhwa is one of my fav. korean bands. But who could forget others like Baby Vox, and As One.

And never forget BoA - her transition from the korean-loving singer to the Japanese hottie superstar really brightens my day. Haha! ^^

In any case, K-Pop rules, and I love J-Pop especially. Funny how they sound so familiar. And did you know Every Heart <Korean Version> was sung by BoA in the Inuyasha theme? I could say the same with Dearest <Japanese Version> for Ayumi Hamasaki, but she sings J-Pop though. Wo0t!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.