Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (GBA)Final Fantasy I & II : Dawn of Souls ~~ is great!!! - Minitokyo

(GBA)Final Fantasy I & II : Dawn of Souls ~~ is great!!!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I bought Final Fantasy I & II : Dawn of Souls for Game Boy Advance on the day that it came out~~ I have been waiting months for it :P
And definitely it is worth the money , it costed me $39.99 (canadian)....
The graphics are colourful, the music is very interesting, and it's handheld~!!
I recommend everyone who has not tried FF1&2 to get this for GBA, great RPG in a pocket XD
It's like 2 games in 1, definitely worth it~~
Long live Square-Enix and Final Fantasy~~ XD

Signature

I'm really interested in this version of the games. Could you post a review, pls?
See you.

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

So far I've only played 14hours of the game, and it's still great. :P
I don't have much time to play because of final exams. @_@"
You get to choose from 6 different classes to start off:
Fighter, Thief, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage.
Not only that, but later on in the game, you get to upgrade to next class!! As in:
Fighter --> Knight
Thief --> Ninja
White Mage --> White Wizard
Black Mage --> Black Wizard
Red MAge --> Red Wizard
After you uprade to 2nd class, your new wizards get to learn more powerful spells, and knight and thief get to learn magic for the first time. Their character's graphical appearance also changes, its pretty cool. XD'
Magic effects are nice, esepcially Holy, Blizzaga, Diaja... kinda cool. The weapon's each character uses varies, and also changes in graphical appearance when they attack. If you haven't tried this before on the PlayStation version, I think it is definitely worth checking out on GBA version.
For more information check out the Square-Enix official website for FF1&2:Dawn of Souls
here, read ign.com's review

Signature

Thanks for the explanation and for the links.
I think I'll buy it.
See you!

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

Do you know what has to be done to get your thief to ninja, mage to wizard, etc? Is it just level advancement?

Thanks!!

Eddie G

Do you know what has to be done to get your thief to ninja, mage to wizard, etc? Is it just level advancement?

Thanks!!

Eddie G

Oh... you can do that after you obtain the Airship, and fly to North part of the world, and go into the Citadel of Trials, get the key item in there, then fly to the little clusters of islands( the ones with a bunch of holes) and see Bahamut, king of dragons. He will upgrade your classes.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.