Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Zelda game revealed at E3 - Minitokyo

New Zelda game revealed at E3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

Don't know how many of you heard, but Nintendo showed off a little teaser trailer for a new Zelda game at E3. IGN has an article here. Its going to be very realistic graphics this time, but likely not because Wind Walker was unseccessful as a cel shaded game. Still, it looks quite good, especially since you play an adult Link. The whole thing has a very Lord of the Rings feel to it and just seems so epic. I also heard that they will be using the same game engine that they used in Wind Walker, so it should play similarly.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention you can download the Quicktime Trailer of the new Zelda ^_^. Its only about 18MB and is of decent quality. Enjoy

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Yeah i have seen it.. Shigeru Miyamoto was playing Link in the press conference. You should have seen it too :D

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

You'd play Adult link? That's gonna be awesome! He rocks XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Nice, it has some cool screenshots. Though I was half expecting the same ones that were released a little while before the Windwalker came out, then it did come out, and it looked like crap compared to the sceens previously realeased and that pissed a lot of people off. But anyway Zelda games are good, so if I had a gamecube I would probably get this one.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

Thank God. I was afraid to see that super deformed Link again. It's cool for a one game, but I would hate to see every new Zelda game with that cartoony look. Adult Link is too cool. Gotta go check out screen caps as soon as they're out. Huzzah! :D

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

The new Zelda looks great! and, seeing at it is a Zelda game, it'll be good

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

i saw a few pic of it and it looks amazing, can't wait

I believe it is scheduled for mid-2005. Can't uhh..wait.

JJ

Hope the gameplay is as good as the graphics is

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Great! An adult Link. I was waiting for that.

Earn money reading e-mails here

It looks awsome I cant wait until it comes out.

It looks truly awesome, the graphics are a whole lot better than I expected them to be.

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

yay im so glad i got a game cube now

k hearts a 4evr

The preview at e3 does look awesome. Hopefully the game comes out soon cause it looks like it's gonna be a great game.

An adult Zelda as the main star is all good. I'm actually hoping for more new gameplay additions. However, I wouldn't mind seeing the fishing mini-game like that in Ocarina. Wonder if Oni-Link makes it in some how, that'd be so badass.

Looks great, but adult Zelda is not cute, i prefer the little one.

Even though i loved Windwaker, seeing the trailer for the new one makes you realize that this is going to be the epic adventure of Link, and Zelda that we've been waiting for since Nintendo revealed the Gamecube!!

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

omg i love the stills i have seen for that game. even made some icons on my journal,

http://greatestjournal.com/users/shinotenshi

boy i am so reserving that game. and i want to go and buy windwaker, just because i'm that big of a zelda nut. =P

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

God I cant wait for the new Zelda game I recently bought a GC just for that!

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

i finally got to see the trailer. well, sort of. but it was yummy. ^_^ yay! i am so reserving that mess. =P

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

It'll be really cool to play as an Adult Link again... Come to think of it, I'm really tired of playing as boy link and having to use his sorry excuse for a sword (aka the Kokiri sword)...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

It a awsome game =P realy nice effects (graphics are awsome) Huge land....it looks like harule the place were zelda lives. But >.<! It sooo kool. I got 19 pic of the game. Its prob. coming out in 2005. The adule Zelda kiks (butt) I think his awsome.=P

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

WOW man, I was almost crying when I saw the trailer, its about time they make a REAL zelda games. they finally understood that Zelda fans aren't kid anymore. we need realism and blooood! Damn that game will be a major step into's nintendo gaming. whats next? Mario slashing and choping Koopas..hehehe

it's about time
wind waker is great an all....but it's just too kiddy-grade
need somethin a little more mature
this should be good. can't wait

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.