Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MODS help!!! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Umm, I just wanna make a request to the mods. If you can change my log-in name again. T_T Coz someone knows about my password here in MT. T_T If I can't change the password at least I can change my log-in name. If you're willing to change my log-in name could you change it to " Taiki ". I really need this. Please.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

There is an option of changing the password actually. Sheqel announced it a while back. Change it now before its too late. O_o

Go to Settings > Personal Settings > Change Password.

Hope that helps you a lot there. O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

wat a shame... -_-

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I think you if you want name change ask the mod
I believe they can do that
well they can do that since they've changed my name once ^_^"
dont know if they can still do it tho.
but I did saw one dude change his name a few weeks ago. so there's still a chance that the mod can still changer yer name. ^_^

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

ow naito
only mod can help u
hope ur problem resolved soon

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

If you want to change your name, better to do it discretely like PMing the mods directly.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

unfortunately... the name "Taiki" is already taken by some other guy...
http://taiki.minitokyo.net

popular name, lol. I use that name for my LJ and MSN screen name

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Even if we change your username you will be "notified" of the change.

Email me.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.