Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NFSU2!!!!!:D - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

oe-oe Brooke is very sexy girl. nfsu2! rulez!!!

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

nfsu2 is great, lots of cars, cool parts, great soundtracks. 9/10

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

i enjoy it, but probably would be disappointed if i spent money on it... >_>

Leukoxyte

+ easy breezy +

i would give it a 6.5/10. i have completed it once and didnt really feel the urge to play it again. although now there are a plethora of car mods, the racing is still a little bland. the storyline is also not very strong. almost like a carbon copy of the first. i guess the only that saves it are the beautiful cars and the mods. those are wayyy cool.....

++ avatar image by SEED MODE: ON ++ ++ siggy image by woodck ++

Signature

I`ll give it a 7/10, it doesn`t have such cool movies and the graphics is horrible compare to the first one. But then again the gameplay is lekker and the cars are cool, especially the mustang, my car.

I played this game for about 20 minutes. I'd like those 20 minutes back, please.

A horrible game. When put next to any game in the Burnout series, this looks absolutely abysmal. It's not an entertaining game at all.

EDIT: I just remembered the music. It's possibly the worst soundtrack compilation of any game that I've played. The worst thing is that you can't change the soundtrack, by the looks of it. Once again, Burnout shits all over this game.

need rulez...

Better than nfsu1, have the freedom to go anywhere. And I like the other girl than Brooke(Rachel) better.

this is my car!!!!
Peugeot 206 rulez!!!333km/h!!!! :D

http://img48.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img48&image=p2065rp.jpg

SchoppeK

SchoppeK

Oro ?!

i love nfsu2 !! My rate : 9/10

Signature

Ich bin der Teil jener Kraft, die boeses will und gutes schafft.
Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint, der boeses will und gutes meint.

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

In my opinion it would be 9,5. I would definitely give it 10/10 but I don`t like conflicts between pearlescent paints and vinyls. You just can`t have a dark pearlescent paint with white vinyl on it. But, I still love My cute little Miata MX-5 with Magenta & Blue Nitrous Purge ^_^ Great game!

Signature

eh, i played nfsu1 to death and nfsu2 simply didn't last very long.

The only reason i got it is because of the Evo *drools*

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.